Happy Birthday j-miller!!!!!!

-
Happy B-day--I'm glad I have had the pleasure to meet and talk with you--Steve

:eek:ccasion: Happy Birthday John. It sounds like you've had a productive B'day. Now put your feet up & relax.........Enjoy the evening :thumbup:

:eek:ccasion: Happy Birthday John. It sounds like you've had a productive B'day. Now put your feet up & relax.........Enjoy the evening :thumbup:

Thanks 6pkC! It was productive but just didn't get everything done I wanted too today,but tomorrow is another day. I wish the day wouldn't fly by so darn quick:D.

I do like to thank everybody again for the B-day wishes! You guys and gals are the greatest:prayer:!
Even thou I would like to thank everybody individually,but it's just so hard to do with such a big A-body family here!

John

See you again soon J , Leanna and all !! MMW I will have her smiling and shine'en
See everyone there :hello2:................... Digg'en that breather J :blob::blob::cheers:

See you again soon J , Leanna and all !! MMW I will have her smiling and shine'en
See everyone there :hello2:................... Digg'en that breather J :blob::blob::cheers:

Here you go Memike, got 'er installed on the truck for now. It's the only "bling" it has to show for now. I got new stainless steel mirrors and brackets I want to get test fitted as well.

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 84
  • photo 4.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 82
I was wondering where it would go :glasses7:
I see a Ramcharger in the background :blob: :coffee2:
Is that the year model that the fender swings open to get to the engine ?

I was wondering where it would go :glasses7:
I see a Ramcharger in the background :blob: :coffee2:
Is that the year model that the fender swings open to get to the engine ?
Yep you saw correctly and no it's not mine. It's my farmer buddy's and he got out of dairy farming and now uses the buildings for storage now. So he gets travel trailers,boats,combines "my cars and trucks"......

Yes these are the trucks that have the swing out fenders.

I stayed up late last night and still getting my feet under me, I looked at your truck build :glasses7:
and you have it moving forward and looking great :glasses7:
Looks like the drive to Georgia was a wet ride to pick up the parts truck it , I will log in and check it out and get updated :glasses7:

I have been worried about logging in any other site in the past (rumors of other site having problem) But looks like all is well :wav:

-
Back