Happy Birthday MeMike!!!!!!!!

-
Happy Birthday Mike! :wav:

Welcome to the old farts club. May your next 50 years be even better than the first.

Happy Birthday, MeMike.

Hey, 50 ain't that old, if you're a tree :toothy10:.

Have a great day on the hill.

:eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

What can I say...Happy Birthday Mike

but.jpg

images.jpg

jkn0247l.jpg

You caught me. I turned 50 in march. Do like I do and just keep pushing the hill. Have a good B/D and congrats on being 50 years young.

Have a great one! 50's not so bad if you stay away from the mirror and keep working on your Mopar like you've got all the time in the world to finish it!
That (and chasing your wife around) will keep you young (or kill you).

Im ganna go out on a limb and guess that we will be getting pics of a VERY sunburnned Mike with in the next few days.
Beer + pool + sun + passed out Mikey on a floaty thing = bad.

Happy birthday bro! :cheers:

Mike, Happy damn Birthday. What a great year you are having!! 50 is just a friggin number.Hell, in your pics you don't look a day over 49!! Have a great day and ENJOY!!!! If I could find the drink smillies I would post them to you but I can never find the stupid things.:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

Nevermind I found them!!

Hello there my Arkansas Friend!,

I just wanted to send you a birthday greeting to you.
:eek:ccasion::joker::eek:ccasion::joker:

You have always had a kind word, a friendly hello and some sage advice for all whom cross your path.

I am one lucky girl for God having placed you in my path in my time of need. Your kind words and prayers helped me through a very difficult time, and I do not know how I could ever repay you.

I shall send you this birthday blessing out to you this fine day and wish you a year full of happiness and joy.

You're the best, Mike!! You ROCK!! :rock::rock::rock::rock:

Love and prayers,
~Mary:angel8:

P.S. Mike,
Treva might be running, but take some advise from me, girls run a little slower when we're being chased by the right fella!

:love5:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE! looks like you got fans and friends from east coast to west coast and beyond. hope you have a good one and ill be sending a good smokey burnout to ya all the way from cali.

Woooooooo - HOOOOOOOOO! 50 baby!!! A wonderful thing!

Enjoy the day!

As you can see they had me busy baby sitting Addy for three hours.
That kept me off the computor to thank everyone for there B.Day wishes.
my son used my truck to go get some lumber for Treva and my stoage building..
When they got back I grabbed me a cooler and headed for the pool next door
Treva called me and said for me to stay in the pool for a while longer and she would call me back.

She called me back and my little cottage was full of friends and family.

Here is Addy my new granddog as Creed and his girl friend put it.

Know lets see if I can resize some birthday pictures

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 001.jpg

My brother took these pictures with his nice camera and I am trying to figure out the corect size

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 123.jpg

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 121.jpg

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 105.jpg

Treva made me a cool cake! But take a good look at that nice carb.:cheers:
List #8007 YAHOOO a 390 cfm Holley from my great wife.:love7:

She said she found it behind Leanna's couch.:-D

As things was going on we listened to onehellofadart. Tony band Waiting For Hellen going
brother ken got me a nice sound system for my computor you can see to my right on the floor, A great friend and his wife gave a big fire works show here fore me and my folks that live around me, We could hear them screaming Hell Yea and whissling.
But I will have to call Brother ken back because my tiny spell that help's me spell is gone:clock:

My great friend and old band members.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 125.jpg

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 046.jpg

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 049.jpg

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 104.jpg

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 097.jpg

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 036.jpg

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 052.jpg

Lookie a new tool box!!!!

I did not think I would ever get the carb out of the box!! Creed pulled his knife out and mad the job easier.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 060.jpg

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 079.jpg

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 084.jpg

-
Back