happy birthday rani!!

-
:eek:ccasion: Happy Birthday Rani........Weekend B'day Enjoy!!

th

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rani Hope it's been a good one!!

Kinda late to the party here. Happy Birthday Rani "Sox" :wav: :eek:ccasion: :eek:ccasion: Did anyone save me any cake??

wow thanks everyone......i had a small ice cream cake with two friends from C.springs Harpreet and Manjula tonight but tomorrow is the big cake ...thats whats cool about a bday landing on a weekend is the party dont stop till monday LOL:laughing:

what a great day and mainly bcoz you all were involved in it :cheers:

Been away most of the day and you pull this stunt? Seriously? Next thing you know we'll have to start calling you an old woman.....
:D
Happy Birthday Half Pint. Go easy on the Mt. Dew this weekend.

Hope you had a Fantastic Day!

Attachments

• rani-bd-card.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 140
Happy Birthday Rani, may you have a good year without any missed shifts.

Same here. Belated Happy Birthday Rani. Hope you had a great day!!!

Thanks again guys ...the ice cream party has been going on all weekend but you guys really made it fun....THANKS :toothy7:

Another Birthday I missed out on A belated Happy birthday Rani, as you can see I have been late for a couple of ladies here, memike has been busy and as always forgetfull, I had to go threw the thread to see if I did wish you a happy birthday from us on the hill :cheers: .

Same here, I'm sooooooo sorry I missed this one,...I guess thats what happens when the weather gets nicer and I spend minimal amounts of time on the PC, so anyway,...here goes...Janam Din ki badhai! Miss Rani,...

Hay Rani Happy Belated Birthday young lady hope you enjoyed your day

DAM! I'm always a dollar short and a day late.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Hope you spun some tires on your special day!!

-
Back