Happy birthday to Burntorange70!

-
Thanks every one. Sorry I have not been around as much recently. I got hitched and had surgery for Appendicitis all in the same week. LOL Doing good now and am back in action.

Thanks again and Happy Moparing.

All that humping and bumping when you got hitched likely caused your appendicitis! LOL

Happy Birthday!
Kenny

Thanks every one. Sorry I have not been around as much recently. I got hitched and had surgery for Appendicitis all in the same week. LOL Doing good now and am back in action.

Thanks again and Happy Moparing.

Well I reckon that is better than getting hitched then waking up in a tub filled with ice and missing a kidney in Mexico.

LOL! You all crack me up.

I did have to put off the wedding a week. Went ill on Friday, the wedding was Saturday.

Still was very nice. Here is a two pics and my wife CJ. We had it at the pond. The we did some skeet shooting! Here is a pic of my Grandma killing it. They would not let me shoot but it was nice watching every one having fun.

Also got a Winchester 30-30 fro my Mom as a B day gift. It was my Grandpas. Don't think it has been shot in 30+ years so it will need some work. Cant wait to try her out.

Attachments

• weding 2.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 113
  • weding.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 92
  • weding 3.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 104
It was a sign Russ!!! :)

Congrats on the wedding, CJ is a nice lady.

No need to thank me for the appendicitis, it was my gift to you... Get well man.

Dude Congrats Russ! Miss ya man, but I see you have been a busy dude...Hope to have an opportunity to hang with you once things simmer down a bit!

Congratulations on getting married. Beautiful setting for a wedding. Wishing you and your wife a great life together.

-
Back