Happy Canada Day eh.

-

44070dart

How the hell did I get this old..
Reaction score
:canada: Happy Canada Day to the guys over the bridge.. :canada: .. In days past I'd run the mile over the bridge, and lift a lot of Blues in salute to y'all. Can't walk a mile now, and getting over the bridge is still a hassle so :thumbsup: have one for me. :):) Be well.

61EA6B02-9C39-4257-91A3-C67FBB5317FA.gif

I think the family and I were on Vancouver Island around Canada Day many year ago. The Maple Leaf flags were flappin' in the breeze everywhere you looked. :D

Glad you guys fought and won independence from England, oh wait... Nevermind.

Happy Canada Day.
:poke:

Glad you guys fought and won independence from England, oh wait... Nevermind.

Happy Canada Day.
:poke:

Nope, our ancestors fought to defend the legitimate government from a violent rebel mob.
:canada:

Butlers-Ranger-768x988.jpg

Last edited:
Had a shot of Crown Royal last night for Canada Day. Hey, thanks for building my Dodge Caravan!
upload_2022-7-2_14-57-51.png

Had a shot of Crown Royal last night for Canada Day. Hey, thanks for building my Dodge Caravan!
View attachment 1715950743

The Canadian UAW workers are a good bunch of people and do good work... They care about quality and want to do things right...

I've been to both the Bramalea and Windsor assembly plants... I was impressed with their work ethic... :canada: :thumbsup:

Your tax money at work! That payout really did us justice!! But where did all the factories go????

-
Back