Happy Canada day

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Happy Canada day to all my fellow Canadians:eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:whatsss the plan to day.Here is ours.We are off to a car show in Napanee Ontario normally a big one.This year the arena is offering a free ice skake,I love ice.After the show head home,dinner a few wobbly popsssssss,off to see fire works,then more pops and my own fire workssss.Tomorrow hung over on the couch.Pics to follow.

ENJOY! Today I'm gonna get a little work done on the GTS and hopefully have it to cruise night tomorrow.

Happy Canada Day! We have our Mopar N Friends show today, but of course it is raining right now.disgust Going to wait it out and hopefully get the car to the show if the Sun comes out.:burnout:

Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian friends on FABO. Show and Shine this afternoon, watching daughters perform at Canada Day show an tonight fireworks. All with the Dart Whooo hoooo.

To all my new friends up in gods country:eek:ccasion:
I wish all of you a safe and fun Strongend =D>=D>.
And let me thank you for sharing all the cool things I have learned here about Canada :thumbrig:
I will raise a cold one or 6 to you Snake :drinkers::drinkers:
Enjoy and I will be looking forward to the couch picture :toothy7:

Happy Canada day to all my fellow Canadians:eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:whatsss the plan to day.Here is ours.We are off to a car show in Napanee Ontario normally a big one.This year the arena is offering a free ice skake,I love ice.After the show head home,dinner a few wobbly popsssssss,off to see fire works,then more pops and my own fire workssss.Tomorrow hung over on the couch.Pics to follow.
Now THAT sounds like an excellent plan...LOL
If I had of known about the Napanee show I might have made the trip out..guess I need the old autos again...
Have a great day.... fellow Canucks.
AL

Just got back we are burnt like lobsters,lots of cars and friendly folksss,had a good time how ever no ice skating flyer said so but no.That was the attraction](*,) that drew us there.

To all my new friends up in gods country:eek:ccasion:
I wish all of you a safe and fun Strongend =D>=D>.
And let me thank you for sharing all the cool things I have learned here about Canada :thumbrig:
I will raise a cold one or 6 to you Snake :drinkers::drinkers:
Enjoy and I will be looking forward to the couch picture :toothy7:

I will certainly have a few tonight and light a bomb in the air for ya.Our nabiours will knot like us tonight lol.

Happy Canada Day!!!! Selby was the last place I lived before heading south.Went to a car show at Cdn Tire in Kingston last time I was up there to visit.Had a blast.Have a great day!!!

Happy Canada Day!!!! Selby was the last place I lived before heading south.Went to a car show at Cdn Tire in Kingston last time I was up there to visit.Had a blast.Have a great day!!!

They have a big turnout now havent been there in 3 yearssss,plan on going on my Hollidays this year,any old friends that you would like us to say hi:wave:

Happy belated Canada Day to all of you hosers.. Sounds like a good time was had by all!

Grant

-
Back