Happy Fathers Day, What did you get ?

-
I got 3 pairs of Carhart shorts! The piece of *** might be later. Unlike sgbarracuda my stuff is usually loose on me.
Now that,s funny!!I,m spending the day trying to teach the daughter to swim!Yesterday was spent at MarineLand(Ford Picnic).She is now a whale(daughter).

I could be worse, I gotta a new shirt and a piece of A$$, and they were both to big!!!
OMG!!!!LOL!!!!
ABodyBetty cooked me o'brian potatoes with corned beef hash!! My fave!!!
That's it for the big day, our boy won't call me:sad3:

I asked my boys to cut the grass, do the laundry, clean thier rooms, do the dishes, and get thier own food, wash the car, and paint the house if they have any time left.. All I got was the younger one to walk the new puppy for 5 minutes. Oh well.......Oh, the best gift is not having to deal with thier mother today!! Hallellujah!!!!!!!!

Well Fellas,
I want to wish each and everyone of you Happy Father's Day.
8)

I wish you Peace (or a piece which ever is more readily at hand :bootysha: lol), Health and Happiness.
:cherry::smilebox:

Take one day at a time, cause Lord knows that's about all most of us can handle. :homework:

Love those ones around you, :love3:
:love8:]

Pray for those who aren't.

:drinkers: Heres to You!

H a p p y F a t h e r' s D a y !!!!!

~Mary

My daughters been listening and i,m very suprised.I had asked her some itunes questions as i wanted to burn some period correct music to play in my 66 net. She suprised me with this 60,s set and a 70,s set also. they will all fit in the cool metal box that will look perfect in my orange car.

tryout 087 (Medium).jpg

tryout 088 (Medium).jpg

tryout 090 (Medium).jpg

tryout 091 (Medium).jpg

tryout 093 (Medium).jpg

Well seeing as how all my familly is in Michigan right now I took the Duster out for a drive. Did about 100 miles on some back roads west of fortworth. Then it just got a little too warm out so I'm gona have a couple and relax the rest of the day.#-o

shrunk.JPG

Jeepers...............

I sat here for 5 minutes tryin' to figure out why that "picture" didn't come up on my screen........Thought you guys locked me out.............

My fathers day gift was a 3 hour drive home and happy to be back :clock:
My son "Creed" worked on my drive way and smoothed everything up in the yard work department for me.:cheers:

I woke up early and met up with crackedback/Rob and went down to Temecula to pick up a BB 727 for me and a SB 727 for rob. My mom called to wish me a happy fathers day. Need to go you and say happy fathers day to my dad still. My daughter has not called yet but I know she will some time to day.

Boy Adam, i was headed here quick to see what you got and i didn't. Then i started laughing because i was like Tom. Had to set and wait awhile before i figured out my computer was ok. Well i've been here in the shop all day priming the duster and working on the Gold Wing and was waiting on Vic to help me wet sand but he's probably home working on the "Ready and Able" session. LMAO! The wife did bring me a sandwich out for lunch. That's never happened before so i guess the day wasn't a total lose.
Small Block

my wife always tells me that everybody likes a piece of *** but nobody likes a smartass, dont know if it is a compliment or an insult........lol

I got a bag of reece's candy and some body wash from the wife. I guess that was dinner and a hint I needed a shower.

Well , Mary and the boys threw me a Dad's Day cookout. Hot dogs and burgers,home made baked beans and chips.

Dad Day 09 014.1.JPG

That's Me, Luke and Greg enjoying mom's cooking
Dad Day 09 011.1.JPG

Dad Day 09 013.1.JPG

And this is our 32 pound "baby" Stitch, lying across the top of my recliner. Stitch is all carbed out and sprawled out after dinner...so was I.

Hope y'all had as much fun as I did.

Happy Father's Day.

Dad Day 09 011.1.JPG

Dad Day 09 014.1.JPG

Sleep Cat.JPG

Dad Day 09 013.1.JPG

Got to spend the day with my 81 year young Dad, that means more to me then any presents. My kids will be over in a little while for a steak BBQ.

I got my dad 2 tickets to norwalks Chrysler classic in Sept. We'll go together and look at cars and watch the drags. Oh yeah there is a swap meet also. I'll drive the Scamp(WHICH USED TO BE HIS)that will make him feel good. I restored it so he's proud of that as well.

Got a dvd "grand torino" decent flick with clint, and some car products.
Filet mingion and my little guy gave me a hand written card and we played some ball today and went bike riding on our schwin stingray's Good day.
Enjoy all

This is what I got my dad. When I saw it I got excited because it was perfect!

100_1264.jpg

100_1290.jpg

I got a $75 gift card for summit racing and bought some head gaskets and a windage tray for the 383. She also let me sleep in and let me spend half the day working on the engine. Aside from the freakin humidity it was a great day.

I told her I would trade her nuts. We'll see how that works out. LOL

I got a $75 gift card for summit racing and bought some head gaskets and a windage tray for the 383. She also let me sleep in and let me spend half the day working on the engine. Aside from the freakin humidity it was a great day.

Damn boy you got a keeper their.

-
Back