Happy St. Patricks Day!!!!!!!!!!

-

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
:blob: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :pottytra: :vom: :vom: :vom: :sleepy3: :thumbup:

I stayed here at home all day and trimmed in some elect work.
St. Patricks Day I did not even crack a beer open.
Shame on me, But I will make up for it today at the track.

No worries Mike, I didnt even crack open one or poor one shot, but I agree, today is the make-up day for some of us that had to work yesterday hehe.

I wonder how Jimmy boy is feeling this morning.
He seemed to be having a good one last night, :toothy7:

Them old guys have all the fun.hehe. :thumbup:

360scamp said:
My liver hates me right now!!!

That is ok 360scamp have a few today
and don't worry about it till monday. :thumbup:

Man is my head hurting today...

Happy St. Pat's from Jazzmin. She's Irish, ya know. ;-)

100_2794.jpg

360scamp said:
My liver hates me right now!!!

And I bet about now....your head hates you, your gut hates you and the pubs love ya..... :lol: Ummmm, greasy bacon and green puke :vom:

Daaaaaammmmmmmnnn!! Jimmy boy! :butthead:
You got an imagination :toothy7:

I watched a great thing on T.V. on the history channel all about the Irsh and Irsh coming to America. Very very good.
Ate and relax the day away while giving my Daughter a little B-day party. NO drinking beer or other.
The big 13 now.
(I hear it's all down hill from here. :lol: )

This is why Im not allowed to take pics while Im in party mode, Lets just say that me and my friend Jack had a good time.....Yeah it hurt on Sunday

DSC04222.gif

Here is Tommy One Time after what I think was his 5th Car Bomb

DSC04217.gif

MMMMMM Food

DSC04209.gif

This is Nikki, she is the happy owner of the 72 scamp and she is also the one that trys to keep my head out of the toilet.

DSC04204.gif

It was a fun nite filled with kilted drunken people trying to sing along with Folgging Molly.

Looks like 360scamp knows how to party!!!
Tell Nikki Mikey said howdy darlin!!! She is a qutie, I will say it again "SHE IS A QUTIE" :salute:
Looks like yall had a goodone 360scamp a lot of food, beer,wine,and spirits. :thumbup:

-
Back