Happy St.Patrick's Day........

-
:cheers:

shamrocks42.jpg

:-D Those are some darned good dogs to put up with that.

Question: Since I'm only a quarter Irish, does that mean that I only get to drink a quarter of what a full blooded Irishman would drink? :read2:

:-D Those are some darned good dogs to put up with that.

Question: Since I'm only a quarter Irish, does that mean that I only get to drink a quarter of what a full blooded Irishman would drink? :read2:

Yeah those poor guys have to put up with a lot, they belong to a friend of my wife's, never married, no kids, these are her kids and they celebrate every occasion.

We recently became Ben's (the Lab border Collie mix) Godparents, we're in the will, she thinks of everything :-D

As for the drinking question, don't you have some Hungarian in you? That should top you right up, I'm 100%and right over the top :-D

It was illegal for an Indian to drink in a bar many moons ago ramcharger :read2:
So tonight I will make up for all my forefathers that could not walk in a pub and enjoy a cold one :cheers:
Last night was open tournament night shooting pool and tonight it's league night for the wife and I :cheers: I better find me a green shirt or there will be pinch bruises all over my butt :toothy10:
Pore Treva forgot to wear Green to work today :toothy10:

Erin go Brah!!! Happy St. Patty's Day!! I've got my green on, now all I have to do is sneak out the back door of work and hit the bar!!

Flatlander...curious...have you read the book?

Read the book??........Hell, I wrote the book!! I don't remember the better part of my mis-spent youth and STILL managed to get a degree:read2::drunken:

-
Back