Happy sweet 16 to my Cudagirl!!

-
Cosgig,it's nice to see someone positively, in life .Happy birthday, young lady.

Happy 16th Birthday!!! Did you get any horse riding in today??

And to Geof, Happy Father's Day!

We had riding on Thursday, Nella just loves 4-H! She's on the drill team again for fair, and she tried barrel racing, so now she wants to switch from English to Western!! Girls!!!

Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes for Nella, she's gonna chime in tomorrow when she's not so pooped out from partying!! Big day for our Cudagirl! Geof

Oh my goodness. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NELLA.....
Love you bunches sweetheart wow already 16...

Happy 16th anniversary of the day of your birth Nella, hope you had a wonderful day today.

Sorry I'm late for the party. Happy Sweet 16th Birthday Nella!

We had riding on Thursday, Nella just loves 4-H! She's on the drill team again for fair, and she tried barrel racing, so now she wants to switch from English to Western!! Girls!!!

Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes for Nella, she's gonna chime in tomorrow when she's not so pooped out from partying!! Big day for our Cudagirl! Geof

Horses are great! I rode English when I was younger. Have been trail riding here and there later in life and ride Western, it's just goofing around riding though.

As long as Mom & Dad are OK with it, Western might be good for Nella.

Thanks everybody for all the great birthday wishes! I'm not switching to western NBD, but I want to do barrel racing again soon, it was awesome! Big hugs from me to everyone and hope you all enjoy your mopars this summer! Nella

:eek:ccasion: Happy Birthday Nella :eek:ccasion:

Sending special birthday wishes for a really sweet young lady.......Enjoy your 16th!!

-
Back