Happy Thanksgiving day!!

-
Happy Thanksgiving to you Canadian guys, and you Non Canadians living in Canada.

....and you Canadian woman, and you non Canadian women living in Canada

...and you Canadian kids, too. and you non canadian kids livingin Canada.

...and to all you Canadian guys not living in Canada

...and to all you Canadian women not living in Canada.. and to you Canadian kids not living in Canada.

and you Canadian military guys serving outside of the country...

and to you Canadian military women serving outside of the country

and to you Canadian military kids living outside the country while your parent(s) are serving outside of the country.

Yes, to all the Canadians, happy Thanksgiving Day to you!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Happy thanksgiving guys, just having a few beer watching the Jays game in garage with the Barracuda..

Happy Spanksgiving all. I need a TV in the shop...LOL Watching it wondering why bring in Price?? LOL

Happy Spanksgiving all. I need a TV in the shop...LOL Watching it wondering why bring in Price?? LOL

Might as well get everything you can out of him..he'll be pitching for the Yankees next year:D:D

Trying to talk Jeter into coming back...lol at least Jeter was smart enough to bail when he did
Yankmees suck

No what sucks is the fact it took the blue gays TWENTY-TWO years to get back in..and if they don't(which they won't) win it all it'll be another 22 before they get back again..say they suck all you want the fact is they(the Yankees) are the most successful team ever in pro sports..something you'll never be able to claim about your team:D::D GO TEXAS!!!

No what sucks is the fact it took the blue gays TWENTY-TWO years to get back in..and if they don't(which they won't) win it all it'll be another 22 before they get back again..say they suck all you want the fact is they(the Yankees) are the most successful team ever in pro sports..something you'll never be able to claim about your team:D::D GO TEXAS!!!

The only reason the SKANKEES, have the record that they have is because the owner threw all kinds of money at the team, and you said it yourself money buys winners. Besides the Skankees have been around since 1913, so their record should be better than the JAYS.
With that said the Jays still went farther then the Skanks did this year.

Hey,my Canadian mopar friends,how come they celebrate Thanksgiving on a Monday up there,the Americans down here were asking..

Hey,i didn't bring up baseball i was talking about turkey day..

-
Back