Happy Thanksgiving

-

dartcuda

Mopar Or No Car
Reaction score
Just wanted to wish everyone on fabo a happy thanksgiving. Hope you all enjoy it and are thankful for something. Me I am just thankful for what the Good Lord has given me,
I am going over to a nice lady;s house that I have been seeing for a couple of months and spending it with her and her 2 boys and daughter in-law. Should be a very nice day, Really looking forward to it.

Back at ya dartcuda!!:thumblef:
Glad to here you will be spending Thanks giving with a nice lady and her family.:love3:
Nothing is worse then to go through a Thanks giving alone.
You have a nice day dartcuda and keep a smile on.
And be sure to spend some time with the nice lady in the kitchen and
help her with the dishes.\\:D/ God bless you sir.:angel3:

Same here...... Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :thumblef:

Happy Thanksgiving to you
bunch of turkeys LOL

Hope everyone here has a great Thanksgiving.
Don't forget those folks that will be home alone or has no home to go to.
Send a plate out to them or invite them in.:thumblef:

One Question! Do yall Canadians do Turkey day ?:book:

Have a good Thanksgiving guys. The Weather is beautiful here. Nice start to the day.

94.gif
93.gif

Yes same to you,and all my Mopar brothers and sisters here at fabo,don't eat too much....:thumblef:

Merry Thanksiving! :scratch: Wait a minute that didn't sound right!

I'm going to eat until I :pukerigh:

It is a good day to spend time with loved ones and give thanks for all of the wonderful things in life. Happy Thanksgiving to all ,even the Canucks.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my FABO family. I hope we can all take at least some time today to give thanks for at least one thing (other than our Mopars of course). Continued blessings to you and your families.

Just got an email from Joey wishing all of us Happy Thanksgiving also. Right back at ya' everyone!
Enjoying my time of from work with family and working on my car, can't drive it, but sitting in it in the garage is okay for now!
Happy Holidays. :wav:
Mark

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Mopar nuts........ Have you heard the latest news flash that states turkey doesn't make you sleepy after all?

.......those researchers have obviously never eaten at my house for the Holiday.

I'll be in the back seat of the Demon taking a nap shortly........gotta get away from the "clackin' hens" while they do the dishes..........I'll be dreamin' of a sunny day at a great Mopar meet...........

God Bless you guys and your families, and may God continue to Bless America.

:wave::cya::blob::wav:

Happy Thanksgiving brothers and sisters !!!!!!!
Hope all is well for all.
God bless !!!!

-
Back