Happy Veterans Day......Thank You

-
This is a post I put on here last year. I just want everyone to see how I feel about our military! Enjoy your day, but take time to thank those who gave there lives so we could be free!

Just wondering if other people feel the same way as I do. A young man will put on a uniform, go to god only knows where to protect our freedom get paid about $50,000.00 and when he gets home he is soon forgotten about. Another young man will put on a uniform, play a professional sport, make 50,000,000.00 and will be a national hero. That just does not make any sense to me. My son in law is in the military is as far as I am concerned is MUCH more of a hero than ANY pro athlete. As we are giving thanks this holiday take a moment to thank the heroes that are away serving their country.

Thanks to all who have served or are currently serving in order to preserve our way of life and the freedoms we enjoy.

I was listening to the radio on the way to work this morning and they were asking for calls about family members who are serving or have served. A young boy of 10 called in and said how proud he is of his mom who served but is now retired. And then he said he's especially proud of his dad who served - but didn't come home - from Afghanistan. Suddenly my view of the road was a little blury.

View attachment warriors.jpg

Also, veterans, don't forget to get your free meals at Denny's etc in honor of your service... Many restaurants offer free meals to vets on veterans day. Enjoy.

Also home depot, lowes, foot locker, bass pro, pep boys and advance auto always give 10% off everyday. Today I was in dollar general and they saw my id and gave me 11% off.
11th hour,11th day, 11th month , very appropriate.

My friend took these, the last is my favorite, its a reflection in a water puddle :glasses7:

God Bless our Veterans and America :glasses7:

Thank You Keith!

And thank all the Veterans current and past for your Service.

My family's contribution:

Attachments

• ArmyHeritage01FABO (Medium).jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 72
-
Back