Harland Sharp

-

AUSA66

Reaction score
Is Harland Sharp still operating ordered a set of .625 offset rockers for my Victor heads over a week ago paid with Paypal no conformation from HS tried phoning said number is invalid ,also tried email without response

Is Harland Sharp still operating ordered a set of .625 offset rockers for my Victor heads over a week ago paid with Paypal no conformation from HS tried phoning said number is invalid ,also tried email without response

cancel the purchase and call hughs engines

Can you post up the number you tried and who you talked to. I’ll see if I still have my info.

Can you post up the number you tried and who you talked to. I’ll see if I still have my info.
Thanks i tried a different international extension & got through outside of hours will try tonight when the times match up.
Bit of a story behind this when i bought the Victors a couple of years ago i asked Randy at HS for rockers he said they had a set to suit when he sent i never really checked them so forward 1 1/2 years had the heads machined for 48 degree pushrod clearance went to assemble & found they had sent standard offset on all the rockers .
So then i went to Hughes & bought a set of Victor rocker gear over Christmas someone broke into the pickup inside the shed & stole 1 set anyhow rather than buy a whole new set i still had the HS minus the offset intake rockers which brings us to now.
Also had the same from ARP the box was marked Ritter Victor heads but the Victor heads need small 12 point to fit into the recess they supplied large head 12 point which was completely useless.
Then we get to the Pistons custom from JE stated Dodge block with Victor heads so they cut the valve pockets for Victor big block heads 15 degree valve angle versus 16 degree had to have recut through the ceramic coating they said it was our fault for not specifying small block victor heads to which i replied have you tried putting a BB piston into a SB well that ended with a few cuss words Have to get pictures ever time now

DE777182-0BF7-47B4-9E86-CC3C9C091DB3.png

Thats not the pager number... I just dont know how to use my phone .

-
Back