Has anyone else had problems ordering stuff from moparts?

-

67cudaResto89

Reaction score
I was just curious as to whether or not anyone has issues with ordering from moparts part and supplies. I ordered my quarter panel for my 67 cuda back at the end of july and still have not received it. After 3 weeks i finally called them and asked what the deal was. I found out that they were out at a show and just got back and they were putting the order in that day and i would hear something within the next week as to what was going on. So i figured ok well thats fine, after a month still nothing so i called and sent emails. Finally after calling 10 times i got someone on the phone. Don't get me wrong the person i spoke to was very nice and helpful we spoke about mopars for close to an hour. He told me that goodmark only had one panel and it was in another state and it would be another $110 for him to have it shipped to his company then ship it out to me. Well that was 2 months ago. Now i'm frustrated because i still have not received the panel and have heard absolutely nothing about it. I've left 2 messages and called countless times. All i want is to cancel my order and get my money back because at this point i feel as tho i'm being ignored and to me that is not good for business. Anyone else have any issues. Were they resolved?
shane

After i posted this i got a hold of someone(what a coincidence) and they refunded me my money with no problems.

Yeah, someone posted their site here and they had nice looking axle U bolts I`ve been trying to find, waited for a week or so and e-mailed for tracking#. No response after 2 weeks I filed thru paypal to get my money back and did. I deleted their site from my desktop files, no more:protest:

-
Back