Has anyone used Disposable Aerosol cans ?

-
713765D7-E7C3-4351-879F-F51D6ED2C65D.gif

All aerosol cans are disposable ....

I've nit used those exact cans but a local parts house used to be able to mix paint and put it in spray cans.

I used them a few times with good results.

If its anything even half way important Id pull out your gun.

I first sold auto parts in 74. PreVal was either out or came out shortly after. We sold quite a few of them, and heard little complaints. "Back then" we carried, mixed, sold Acme paint

They're not too bad to use for the most part, I've only had one I wanted to toss in the woods as I recall.

If you want to use paint with a hardener and without a gun/compressor, it's pretty much the only option.

I've used the units with very good results, especially when I was doing touch up after someone wasn't diligent when installing and engine in a freshly painted engine bay.

I have used them but get better results having my paint store put some of my left over paint into aerosol cans

I like the Preval sprayers. As long as the product is thinned properly they work well. I have used them to do small repairs and touch ups for reglazing (not epoxy but porcelain) on tubs and sinks. I still have one on the shelf

I have used them but get better results having my paint store put some of my left over paint into aerosol cans
I didn't know anyone "locally" could do such a thing. Details? Brand, store chain, etc? Or do they order it from a manufacturer?

I didn't know anyone "locally" could do such a thing. Details? Brand, store chain, etc? Or do they order it from a manufacturer?
Two independent stores near me do it, the last one was a base can and a clear can

Yes I’m aware but wanted something on the fly. So I bought both options well see. Thanks guys. Jesse

-
Back