Hasn't been a good year at all. Whats next?

-
Sorry to hear.
Prayers sent, keep on fighting.
Positive attitued is half the battle.

The bikes are a great diversion and 'time out' from life's problems. Wishing you the best, Steve, and you can fight this thing!

I went under the knife in Wednesday to remove a lump in my throat . Test came back today it's Cancer. Life has dealt me some very hard times and struggles that I have always overcome. Can't get any worse, Or can it?

losing my voice now really sucks. Bought a FXDL low rider. Riding takes my mind off of things. Next week I am going to buy a Road king to take the long ride and see the country. Just something I always wanted to do.

I probably won't be getting as much done here between treatments. Neck is really sore now the meds are wearing off and really hard to swallow. so its liquids only.

My daughter is a registered nurse and is going to start me on some natural cures she is aware of. I don't know if it will help but it keeps hope alive in every ones eyes.

Not much else to say except I'll fight this all I can. New technology maybe on my side. Or is it just a dream we are dealt in the game of life. Thanks for listening Steve

If you are scheduled for chemotherapy I strongly recommend weed over Zofran, or any of the other anti-nausea drugs they give you.

Hang in there Brian. My wife's brother had late stage liver cancer and was awaiting a liver transplant for the past 2 years. We have been his sole support and been through every up and down including an aborted transplant last year, a missed one this Spring (second on the list) and more.

Just when he decided it was probably never going to happen and began to face his end (MELD score through the roof)...a liver came available and he got it, 8 weeks ago.

The surgery was a success and despite the recovery pain (and ups and downs) we have finally arrived at the place where he is able to drive again and begin his life anew. Sure, he's always going to need to do things differently and carefully with the risks of infection, etc. But his life is his own again and the future is an unwritten slate...as it should be.

The only fate is what we make. Luck is simply opportunity meeting preparation. Faith and positive attitude is what keeps us on the path so that we may find those opportunities that meet our preparation...and make the most of them.
DDADDY, THAT WAS WONDERFUL NEWS THAT HE WAS ABLE GET HIS NEW LIVER. GOD BLESS HIM AND GIVE HIM MY BEST. IT REALLY RENEWED MY FAITH. BRIAN

I'm very sorry for all the bad things that have come your way. You are in my prayers. Stay tough.

Man Steve I hate to hear this. It sounds like you have a good team around you and the will to fight. Good luck. Take care.

Prayer is the most powerful thing if you truly believe. I was not much of a believer. I new that there is a GOD but did not give him the status he really deserves. All that changed when one of my aunts got leukemia. It started slow then gor really aggressive. Long story short a Christian pastor came to her to accept the Lord.(She was not a believer). By this time doctors said she had a week to days to live! She turned to prayer and she was healed. This was back 12 years ago. Had she not believed she would be gone.

-
Back