Hat trick....

-
That is frickin' cool!! I like that little chant at the end...whats with that cuz of the hat trick or because they won??? Looked like he wasnt sure LOL....he sure knows where to put the puck though. #24 for the Germans just got rocked behind the net...rubber legs.
Congrats Mark and to Sergio...the Leafs up here could use him!

That is frickin' cool!! I like that little chant at the end...whats with that cuz of the hat trick or because they won??? Looked like he wasnt sure LOL....he sure knows where to put the puck though. #24 for the Germans just got rocked behind the net...rubber legs.
Congrats Mark and to Sergio...the Leafs up here could use him!

I was told is after a victory at home the team does that chant, arm thing but because he scored all the goals they made him do it himself. That poor kid that got clobbered behind the net got 12 stitches across his lower lip.

:Thumblef:
PS one of my best friends is a hockey god in Toronto...

Attachments

• wregget.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 126
Hey Mark, that chant is very cool!! I wondered why when he was doing it he looked back at his team mates....I guess he was waiting for them to chime in!! LOL

Hey you tell Ken I said hi!! You are right he is a hockey god!! I have been a fan and watched the Leafs, since I was poopin' in my diapers! I am 43 now. Ken never had a good team in front of him and the Leafs organization has ruined a lot of good young goalies...and still continue to!! Tell Ken, no offense, but my all-time favorite goalie for the Leafs was Mike Palmateer!!

x2 on mike palmateer and brad richards of the rangers is my neighbour and i knew his parents all my life. you must be very proud of your son cangrats on the hat trick

nice,.......I remember when I was in the loop.....ahhhhh, the little people

just ballbustin'....Congrats!
Denny

congrats to your son! A proud moment for sure. Toronto who Steve?

-
Back