Not open for further replies.

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
175   0   0
Contact seller
I've come to the conclusion I'll never get around to doing anything with the 67 Charger I have - mostly due to time, money and health. Therefore, I've decided to part it out. The PO disassembled the interior and removed most of the trim. The interior is all loose inside. I've inventoried the trim and appears to be all there. I can take whatever pics you need of any parts. I do have some new/repro stuff that I previously bought for it and that's available as well. I ship to the US, Canada, Europe - basically just about any place. As I mentioned in my ad over at FBBO, I need a price so I said $5000 for the whole enchalada. Best drop me a PM as it's easier to keep track of since they arrive by date and time.

Attachments

• 2014-11-09 16.49.19.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 474
  • 2014-11-09 16.49.45.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 471
  • 2014-11-09 16.50.20.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 472
  • 2014-11-09 16.51.19.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 449
Why not sell it whole? It looks too complete and savable to be parted out. Engines and transmissions are easy to find and are still made. They won't be making any 1967 chargers.

Sure it's basically complete and with enough time and money for hard to find parts - savable. I've had several people just driving by and see only the nose from the road, turn around and come in the driveway and wanting to know if it were for sale. I got low ball offers both times after I stated a price. It's easier to deal with the parts than trying to sell it outright. They look at the car, inside, etc and start picking it apart. I just don't have the time for that.

front and rear seats and center console? any pics if available?

Got both front seats and both rear seats; all 4 need to be recovered. No center console - it was equipped with a buddy seat. I have brand new Legendary dark blue interior for it and new seat foam for the front seats. BTW, the front seats are the same for 66/67 A Bodies, just different upholstery. Seat tracks are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back