Hating the new dart

-
You guys are screwed now looking for Dart parts on ebay

How do you figure that?? I just read your post, went directly to ebay, typed in '1969 Dodge Dart' (which are the parts I would search for since I have a 69) and just went throught the first 5 pages that came up, and found not one listing for a newer Dart.. just parts, cars, accessories, and other items associated with an older Mopar.. (namely the aformentioned 69 Dart) ... So I really dont see how we're screwed looking for Dart parts on ebay...

Damn it the 2013 Dart is more of a ricer than a Mopar! I dont care if its not a muscle car anymore if it drifts under category of ricer ill loose it!

The real Chrysler company has been dead since the fed allowed the German hostle takeover and subsequent raping of the operating surpluses. The final straw was the theft of the remaining assets from the bond/stock holders and gift of said assets to the unions by the Obama administration to buy their vote. Sale of the majority interest to the Italian government (owner of Fiat) was just a way of converting those assets into money for the union coffers.
Abandonment of the principles set forth in the US constitution by corrupt politicians in Washington is the real crime here, and what the Italians want to use for names on their cars is none of our business, get over it.

The real Chrysler company has been dead since the fed allowed the German hostle takeover and subsequent raping of the operating surpluses. The final straw was the theft of the remaining assets from the bond/stock holders and gift of said assets to the unions by the Obama administration to buy their vote. Sale of the majority interest to the Italian government (owner of Fiat) was just a way of converting those assets into money for the union coffers.
Abandonment of the principles set forth in the US constitution by corrupt politicians in Washington is the real crime here, and what the Italians want to use for names on their cars is none of our business, get over it.

This was the second government "bailout" of Chrysler. As much as a I hate to say it, they should have gone bankrupt and moved on. If they could restructure and stay in business, then good for them, if not, the demand for their cars would move elsewhere.

I don't mind the new Dart. It's a name they used years ago for the "compact" car of the day and they just brought it back. Who knows what the generations may have looked like if they never dropped the name.

Cause thousand of items will pop up now and 80% will be for the new Dart.

I guess if you don't mind looking at every listing it be fine, to me I got other stuff to do.

And you can't use words like 1970 or 318 cause you might leave out the good buys. Some of the best buys on ebay are from sellers who don't know how to list their stuff. The ones with the high prices know how to use the key words.

Watch, by this time next year, there be 20,000 items if not more listed for "Dart"

Mopar went on death row when they killed the big block, it hung on for while but then had a slow but for sure death sometime in the 1980's

Only the name is the same today

the way I see it, is if the car cost less then $50,000 new, its poorly made. Sure it might drive great but tap on the the sheet metal and compare the difference. My 2008 GM cars drive great but I would hate to have any type of accident with it.

Heck some motorbike T bone a newer car around here yesterday, the car was knock on its side, what a joke. There was good reasons the factories didn't use stiff springs on the suspension in the old days. When the car leaned, it suck up some of the impact. Cars used to rock when they were hit, today they flip.

Yeah the driver of the car was ok--this time, still the car was un drivable. Now a 1975 Gran Fury, ah you could had drove that car away afterward. No motorbike would tip that car over, just dent the side of it

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ash/-/4714498/15580360/-/w7kgn1z/-/index.html

Cause thousand of items will pop up now and 80% will be for the new Dart.

I guess if you don't mind looking at every listing it be fine, to me I got other stuff to do.

And you can't use words like 1970 or 318 cause you might leave out the good buys. Some of the best buys on ebay are from sellers who don't know how to list their stuff. The ones with the high prices know how to use the key words.

Watch, by this time next year, there be 20,000 items if not more listed for "Dart"

I personally still dont see the problem.. I mean if people dont know how to list their stuff, then thats just something that has to be sifted through.. If your just gonna use one word to search for something, then you get what you ask for.. if you search for 'Dart', then thats what you get... even if you attempt to narrow it to 'Dodge Dart'... then yeah your still gonna get EVERYTHING.. thats common sense.. anybody searching for just, 'charger', 'Challenger', or even 'Mustang', and 'Camero' have already been dealing with this.. I dont see it as any big deal... but thats just me..

-
Back