Have a new project..

-

boosted

Life Needs Air
Reaction score
Well it did not take long for me to get another A Body...lol... Picked up an ugly on 69 dart..Will have pictures before long. Will be a magnum 360 with a big single turbo on it. Powerglide and a ford 8.8. Plans are to make around 800rwhp with it.. Never going to be nice.. All black satin and black wheels.

Just a nasty street car..

Well it did not take long for me to get another A Body...lol... Picked up an ugly on 69 dart..Will have pictures before long. Will be a magnum 360 with a big single turbo on it. Powerglide and a ford 8.8. Plans are to make around 800rwhp with it.. Never going to be nice.. All black satin and black wheels.

Just a nasty street car..

That sounds like fun, and do-able, but I am wondering how much boost that cast iron crank, 2-bolt main bearing, bottom end can withstand before the crank starts moving around and bearing woes emerge.

Might not be a problem, I dunno.... My 360 Magnum seems to have NO problem with the ten pounds of boost I direct to the carb hat from its V-1, S-Trim, Vortech centrifugal bliower, but I only make about 500 horsepower (447 RWHP on a chassis dyno,) but another 300 horsepower might be another story... It's going to be a fast S.O.B. if it lives... probably a 9-second ride!

Go for it!!!!:cheers:

Attachments

• image0-2.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 231
My current combo is 410 Stroker. Probably 525 hp or so. I smack it with a 200 shot of NOS on a regular basis turning 7000+ RPM. Probably about 625HP or maybe a bit more to the tires. Has not missed a beat. That is with a 904 built by me as well!

Boost is Linear so I am Positive you can take the power level WAY past where I am at without any problems at all. Read my BS Thread above.

That is a long thread... I am not to worried if it breaks I will just get another motor.. They are cheap and can get them anywhere.. If they keep breaking I will dump it and put a LS motor in the car.. One way r another the Murder Dart will run...

That is a long thread... I am not to worried if it breaks I will just get another motor.. They are cheap and can get them anywhere.. If they keep breaking I will dump it and put a LS motor in the car.. One way r another the Murder Dart will run...

Lol, only way it is going to break is if the tune is off and it detonates.

Run it!

-
Back