Have I been flag???

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted-72

Reaction score
Why am I not allowed in to the donation post that Trudy posted, am I flaged and why???

The original thread was deleted, now there is a new thread called 'Repost: family needs prayers and donations...'

I'm having the same problem, I'm getting the following message:
64conv65hard, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Is there something I'm missing that I'm not aware of?

That was the same message I received. I thought there was trouble from my response to the thread.

yur ok, the thread was moved and you can reply to the new thread,sorry for the inconvenience

The second thread as been closed down due to more people trashing the thread.

FABO members have constantly stepped up to help others out, but they were allways members of FABO and not a stranger in the chruch of a member.

The membership here has been burned twice this year alone with bogus help me threads for several reasons they list.

Trudy has not been quick on providing info and some have gotten upset at this. This members (Possible) good will loked worse than some of the scammers that have come here asking/begging for money.hlep/parts/donations.

This thread itself will be locked and all threads concerning.

I'm sorry people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back