HAVE TO SAY GOOD BYE

-
Lot of life out there get around and through. :steering: Best of luck to ya' to get things turned in your best direction!

Society made it for a LONG time with out it. Glad to see your priorities are straight! Best of luck to you

We’ll leave the light on for you, bud!! Things will get better, and I hope to see you back from time to time, even if just to say hi!!

It looks like I will have the internet until the 18th. I hoping to come up with the money & register the 62 polara at Carlisle this year. I will be there either way but hope to meet some of you there.

Hey when your not overly educated your left to getting a part time job or two or three. When I was younger and raising a family I was a full time fireman, Mowed a cemetery,Cleaned offices with my wife. Did car repairs at my home shop and sold parts on Ebay. Do what you have to do to put food on the table and keep a roof over your head.

Glad I met you and your Dad at Carlisle in'16. Keep your chin up and things will get better. Best of luck in future, Joe

Dial up is 8-10 a month (or even free) and a web board is suprisingly fast on a dial up as its only text (without loading pics, I think you can do that in browser settings) Check these guys out if your in Chester county. Chester County Interlink (CCIL) but hanging out at Starbucks pimpin free wifi is easy...and tasty. But if you can afford to drink Starbucks, you can afford $10 internet.

Glad I met you and your Dad at Carlisle in'16. Keep your chin up and things will get better. Best of luck in future, Joe
That guy you met with me wasn't my dad. He is a friend I was helping sell parts

Dial up is 8-10 a month (or even free) and a web board is suprisingly fast on a dial up as its only text (without loading pics, I think you can do that in browser settings) Check these guys out if your in Chester county. Chester County Interlink (CCIL) but hanging out at Starbucks pimpin free wifi is easy...and tasty. But if you can afford to drink Starbucks, you can afford $10 internet.
I wish the internet was $10 for me. I don't have a "smart phone" just a simple flip phone. That's all I need

-
Back