Have you ever..... (finish this question)

-
call your wife by her sisters name while having sex!
If you hang on for 8 seconds, you get a belt buckle!:cheers:

Have you ever passed a deputy sheriff at 130 plus in a Mopar?

Yes. I have.

Been airborne in a Volkswagen Fox?
Rolled a Grand Am grabbing the E-brake on a dirt road?
Sold a perfectly rebuilt 318 for $100 because it was running bad only to find out the previous owner never torqued the head bolts to spec!!!!!

have you ever had dreams about hanging out with FABO members ....then you wake up and think "dang, im on that website too much"

chased a perp in a 70 429 toronio gt in a 428 ltd police car going 130 and getting left so bad...to watch the tail lights fad away, then found out years later that was my soon to be brother in law (confessed 20 years later)

Have you ever....... wished you'd come home and find Christina Hendricks laying nude in a seductive pose on your livingroom rug surrounded by stacks of cash amounting to 10 million dollars with a huge sign reading "quit your job and be my love slave"?

drag race a cop at 3 a.m. in his '85 ford LTD II cop car, and you in a '78 pinto, and won?

not once, but twice?

BAM!!!!!!

Got so messed up and partied hard to the point crazy **** happened and you don't remember what exactly, and your wallet is almost empty and you feel like you did something really stupid but all your buddies aren't tellin you and suddenly everyone is your best friend?

been the only one in a group that spoke enough Spanish to bribe a Tijuana cop with $20 (he wanted $40) so he wouldn't arrest one of your friends that decided to pee on his own truck in a parking lot?

-
Back