Have you ever..... (finish this question)

-
lol... not really looking for a answer... feel free to post your own.. Have you ever questions....

.... had any money left two days before payday.:angry3:
I think there should be 27 days between the paydays

...tasted Nitro? I haven't licked a sparkplug, but I have sipped nitromethane. Ya' gotta taste it at least once!

Never licked a spark plug, engine running or shut off, but in high school shop class, we bet a dude $100 he wouldnt drink a quart of oil.

He did it

got pissed and shat in the back of a taxi?

and for the record, NO I haven't, although a mate of mine . . . . . :)

...ever taken a female friend home,and wished you hadn,t?:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::shaking:

been so fast and out of control you wet yourself. like 90 thru a 30 mph curve or sideways at full throttle at the strip?

been so fast and out of control you wet yourself. like 90 thru a 30 mph curve or sideways at full throttle at the strip?

For you Seattle guys. I worked at Thrifty Car rental in the mid 80's, we rented those Shelby Shadows.

You know the exit from 520 west to I5 south, for those that dont, its a posted 35 mph 90 degree corner.

I took it at 100mph in that Shelby, not even a squeel from the tires, man those little cars were awsome.

Have you ever= Woke up in the morning and forgot your wife moved the bed and walked straight into a wall :toothy10:

....been in a public place and coughed or sneezed with a fart in the chamber?....... ya tell me you didnt make more coughs or sneezes to cover it up too..

-RPM

... nosed a dirt bike off into a ditch (perpendicular) so it came to a complete and abrupt stop - and you left a dent in the gas tank with your.... well, umm.... you know.

-
Back