Have you ever seen this kind of Power? TT HEMI

-
Holy Moly!

I can't watch it here at work but I can't wait to get home in the morning!

Cool...Big Power, Big Money....What would you put that in? Air Craft Carrier. LOL

That Thing Is Sweet! Can You Image Bringing The Boost Up On That Motor And Letting It Go. Wow!!!

Pretty damn scary if you don't mind me saying!!

I would not stand over something like that :scratch:

OldVart said:
If it broke the dyno, can you imagine what it would have done to an A Body with some serious traction? Hang on to yer head Fred!! :)
That motor is going in a tube chassis Road Runner. The guy on the left ( Fred Ristagno aka HEMIFRED) is the owner of that monster. That 2070 hp was run at approx. 30 lbs of boost. Once it gets dialed in, he plans to step it up to 50 lbs. of boost! Can you say 3,000 HP?

I think after the first run....they would be looking for the bottom of the drivers seat and trying to figure out where that whole came from! :butthead: :supz: :supz: :supz:

Rick

DusterDave said:
That motor is going in a tube chassis Road Runner. The guy on the left ( Fred Ristagno aka HEMIFRED) is the owner of that monster. That 2070 hp was run at approx. 30 lbs of boost. Once it gets dialed in, he plans to step it up to 50 lbs. of boost! Can you say 3,000 HP?

I tell you what. If anyone has the stones to put their foot down to the wood and hold on its Fred. The S&M Duster video that has him carrying the front end out almost 2 hundred feet says enough. Unfortunately it came down the the guard rail.

-
Back