Have you seen one of these before?

-

cudadriver

Reaction score
Found this while cleaning out a closet. A buddy got this at the Mopar new car introduction show for fleet buyers in the fall of '74. He said that these were stuck on all over the new cars on display. He thought I would like to have one and gave it to me. It measures about 7 inches from side to side and about 8 inches from tip to tip. It has the rubberized magnetic backing like a fridge magnet. Just thought you all would like to see it.

That explains why my 74 Ramcharger ate it's valve seats, lol. :)

Pretty cool though, I've never seen one and it's amazing that some even exist after all this time.

A treasure! I love vintage signs, stickers, etc - especially since I can remember when they wern't vintage. Heck, I can remember when I wasn't vintage!

We didn't get ULP....unleaded petrol....till 1986......now they (Gov't) is pushing E10 petrol (10% Ethanol) now.....and trying to up it to 22% lately.

Cool, but they shoulda shaped the sign like the pentastar

I bet it's the shape that it is because of the sheet yield, if they made it like the pentastar they would have had a bunch of scrap. Just guessing and I agree it would have been cooler! Still pretty cool in any shape.8)

-
Back