Hay...What hay?

-

ir3333

Reaction score
OK...first week of February and the old timers are 'sayin you should have half of your hay
and half of your firewood left!

OK...first week of February and the old timers are 'sayin you should have half of your hay
and half of your firewood left!
Depends on how long your heating season. I’m into my wood shed about 2/3 now and will make it comfortably to Dart season.

Depends on how long your heating season. I’m into my wood shed about 2/3 now and will make it comfortably to Dart season.
Gambling on only 6 more weeks are we ? Was in the Peg monday it did seem semi tropical after Coral Harbour lol .

Gambling on only 6 more weeks are we ? Was in the Peg monday it did seem semi tropical after Coral Harbour lol .
Depends on how big u wood shed is. Burned wood for heat for many years. The 6 weeks is hoping that the roads and highways will be dry enough so I can take my dart out. LOL

yeah this winter here in Southern Manitoba is a once in a millennium event.
Nice fish my favourite year one of my old neighbours 3 miles down the road had one it was metallic Canadian classic cigs blue awesome looking car his Knick name is Axle.

Nice fish my favourite year one of my old neighbours 3 miles down the road had one it was metallic Canadian classic cigs blue awesome looking car his Knick name is Axle.

Sorry man, the pic in my sig comes off the Net. Mine does not have that hood, and I have the classic kidney-bean slots, not Centerlines. Otherwise, that car served as the inspiration to mine.
Growing up, in hi-school, I was given two nicknames; Ditcher and ditch-hitter. Yeah driving a Swinger340/4-speed on bias plys was a bit of a learning experience for me. But I never crashed it into another car. Stationary objects left their marks tho. And there was never a shortage of thrill seeking passengers willing to fork over gas-money for the ride of a lifetime.

Last edited:
Sorry man, the pic in my sig comes off the Net. Mine does not have that hood, and I have the classic kidney-bean slots, not Centerlines. Otherwise, that car served as the inspiration to mine.
Growing up, in hi-school, I was given two nicknames; Ditcher and ditch-hitter. Yeah driving a Swinger340/4-speed on bias plys was a bit of a learning experience for me. But I never crashed it into another car. Stationary objects left their marks tho. And there was never a shortage of thrill seeking passengers willing to fork over gas-money for the ride of a lifetime.
You mean like the ones on my car

-
Back