Head of the Class

-

K.O. SWINGER

Meeting in the alley since 1976
Reaction score
Lately there has been numerous posts on porting heads. It is amazing the amount of time and work and knowledge that some of our fellow members have on this subject. I would just like to say thank you for sharing all of your information with us. My question is and maybe it's been answered in previous post but I really haven't seen it, is what about brodix heads they seem to have great features that would make them competitive and maybe Superior 2 Edelbrock ,Indy and even W-2 and other frequently discussed heads will someone shed some light on why they never seem to make the comparison list. Or if you run them what are your feelings?

Most here won't spend the coin for a Brodix head, valve gear, and top end. It's very good product. Also pricey and very different appearance to a factory type head compared to other products. Even the aluminum options.

That makes sense I personally like to keep stock appearing Parts when I can. But it is my understanding that the 195 brodix will except straight La shaft rocker assemblies and do not require offset W2 Style is that correct?

-
Back