Head Recommendation

-
Well..... some interesting comments here that I have no idea what they have to do with my original question.
At any rate...... I do not know the flow rate of my heads yet. They have definately been ported, but probably not "full race" as Bob asked. I won't be seeing my builder for a couple of weeks, but I'm pretty sure he'll know what the numbers were, he's very, very competent, and builds a lot of high quality engines. Like I said, I'm just wondering what else is out there for small block heads. Thanks for the info...........
Daryl

You may want to look into a set of W5s. They are pretty rare but still can be had for a reasonable price. The pros of swapping to the 5s are that they are better than the w2s and they are aluminum. Another thing is that your rocker gear and headers can be re-used on the new heads. I know I will get filleted here but I think the W2s can flow strong 300 cfms and the W5s will flow 30 cfm more.

I would deffinately give Ryan j. or Dwayne porter(porter racing heads) a call,i know Ryan will give ya' some good advise and there are quite a few very happy guys running Dwayne's heads and engines..:thumrigh::thumrigh:

What are the specs of your short block?.

compression?

Cam..roller or solid

-
Back