header fabricater

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
anybody know of anybody who builds headers? we live in washington, so something close by. or even in arizona would be fine, as i still have some friends and would not mind dragging the cars down there. as well as my future dart project, we have a 64 ford fairlane that needs a set of headers, and there is exactly one pair that is made for it. and after it gets a trans swap done to it they will no longer fit.....:read2:

That is an expesnisive option and I hate when it is the only option, but these guys do some really good work, though not local by any stretch, they may have allready done something that your looking for and may be able to help...I don't know, but click this; http://www.kookscustomheaders.com/products.php

That is an expesnisive option and I hate when it is the only option, but these guys do some really good work, though not local by any stretch, they may have allready done something that your looking for and may be able to help...I don't know, but click this; http://www.kookscustomheaders.com/products.php

it is indeed an expensive option. but at the same time to go out and drop 700-800 on a set of headers only to have to persuade them into the car is not alot of fun either. and one has to wonder how much all the dings and dents really hurts performance. i am hoping on putting a 528 hemi in my car and have spoken with a few people that have battled with hookers and hedmans about it, the one guy finally just gave up and went the custom route. but if you look at the big picture of it all would it be more wise to put an alterkation front end in the car with the tti headers, or save a bit of money with the factory front end and putting it into a custom set of headers.

Bruning Auto Design in Brush Prairie (outside of Camas) can build you a set. The guys are friends of mine and do fantastic work.

The shop #360 254-0066,.....sample pic of a an engine in there shop

3-2-09_updates_016.JPG

You can try www.stansheaders.com . They are in the same state (Auburn, WA) and don't want your first born and your left nut for a set. All I've ever bought from them was tubing and collectors to make a set of headers for my slant, so I can't say how their work is. I was happy with what I did get.

Try Marty Stromberger at

Stromberger Performance (509-999-4344)
18625 Riverway Greenacres Wa. 99016

His credintials are national including a car he built holding the high dollar record at Barret Jackson and has a bunch of features in different mags. He can fab virtually anything a person can dream of from back yard to show winning. Fair priced and a heck of a guy to boot.

You can see a few examples of his work here: http://www.spokanespeed.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=50

Or you can try emailing [email protected] his name is Travis, lives in Spokane and he does some great work. Had his show quality duster going 10.80s before he tore it down.

-Sefus

Both my dad and I have modified headers, I even built one for my neon...We are both cheap and my dad would appreciate seeing that fairlane....FE powered?

i wish the fairlane was an fe car.....it is only a lowly 289 with a t-5 from an early 90's mustang.......

Bruning Auto Design in Brush Prairie (outside of Camas) can build you a set. The guys are friends of mine and do fantastic work.

The shop #360 254-0066,.....sample pic of a an engine in there shop

all i can say is damn

i wish the fairlane was an fe car.....it is only a lowly 289 with a t-5 from an early 90's mustang.......

you might try looking into 64-66 'stang or early falcon t-5 swap headers they might drop into place

Im on the forum a bit and am a profesional header fabricaror, high end stuff though, im in Northern Calif. Performance Welding Racing Headers www.perfweldheaders.com I just did a set for John Calverts new Thunderbolt, that car of yours is a tough one to build headers on, as im sure you know. I also know of a few other guys in Oregon or Washington, if you cant find anyone and dont want to drag your car down here give me a call and I can find someone more in your area.

Thanks
Mark

-
Back