Header ID

-

A/MP

Reaction score
Crawling around in the freezing cold mini attic of my shop. Found a set of headers that say Hooker Competition. Took some pics but they did not come out, too dark. They have the slip pipe that the 2 pipe fenderwell headers that Hooker made in the past. That Hooker tag had no model # like they have for other combos. Anyone have a pic of their unmounted headers? Should be for the 64-66 A body. Thanks

Well I'm sorry but my Tom Swift X-RAY television camera is not working just now

545571770.0.l.jpg

Crawling around in the freezing cold mini attic of my shop. Found a set of headers that say Hooker Competition. Took some pics but they did not come out, too dark. They have the slip pipe that the 2 pipe fenderwell headers that Hooker made in the past. That Hooker tag had no model # like they have for other combos. Anyone have a pic of their unmounted headers? Should be for the 64-66 A body. Thanks
I have a set of Hooker 5208's super comps in my shop but I have pictures of another set I saved on my cell. I'll see if I can dig mine out this weekend. Until then, I believe these are the same as mine.
Hooker Header Early A 112-2.jpg
Hooker Header Early A 112-3.jpg
Hooker Header Early A 112-4.jpg

Hookers usually have the mod # stamped somewhere on the head flange.

-
Back