header in A body with B.B.

-

tensec340

The LEGEND
Reaction score
any pics of yours headers in a Dart with B.B. in it?

Looking to buy pro parts or tti semi under chassis and trying to figure out if it's worth it or just buy another fenderwell set this weekend ?

Pro Parts are very hard to find right now , TTi has a semi underchassis ?

what engine , RB or B , what head ? power steering ? stick or a slushbox ?

Sorry,bad picture but these were the CPPAs.Same as TTI.

440.jpg

440/498 Indy 440-1 no p/s no p/b 727

Best I can tell by just looking at TTi's site they do NOT have a header that will fit in your car .

I'm not sure how a pro parts will fit with the indy raised and moved out exh port in an a body on an RB , wouldn't be an issue if you had a low deck based engine .

check MADDOG they have a body specfic header that fit inside the frame rails and they are not that expensive .

Proparts are going to be remade by Bon Mazzoini.I just saw a post on Moparts in the race only forum. I beleive they are looking for orders. Check the website. Dave

Bob Mazzoini is going to have TT build the new proparts for him. They will be updated and likely twice the price.

Does anybody have a pic of the maddog 7601 header installed in a 67-69 Barracuda?

maddogheaders.net said:
Part #7601 - 440 cid. Auto Trans. 2" primary with 3 ½" slip on collectors, stock heads, Edelbrock alum.& stage 5 heads, manual steering.

-
Back