Header/super6 intake fit issue:((((

-
It may be in my 66 Barracuda book,(Thank you Tony Fields) I will bring it in tomorrow and see, it covers everything (I mean EVERYTHING) it is wet and rainy tonight, but I will et it from the shop tomorrow and see if it is out of my book and share .

It may be in my 66 Barracuda book,(Thank you Tony Fields) I will bring it in tomorrow and see, it covers everything (I mean EVERYTHING) it is wet and rainy tonight, but I will get it from the shop tomorrow and see if it is out of my book and share .
I like to help any way I can and that book has been shared a few times sense Tony Fields gave it to me :glasses7:

I like to help any way I can and that book has been shared a few times sense Tony Fields gave it to me :glasses7:

As mentioned I would very much like to see the book, maybe even arrange to get a copy if at all possible. It looks like a down to the basics book which is where I am at. Thanks

As mentioned I would very much like to see the book, maybe even arrange to get a copy if at all possible. It looks like a down to the basics book which is where I am at. Thanks

I will get the book, not a good day here on the hill ... I have not forgot..

-
Back