Headers

-

3404spdfish

Reaction score
i did a search and got nothing. I will ask, has anybody tried/known anybody to use DD9-P block hugger headers from Sanderson sold by summit racing for the early Abodies?

This is a previous post of mine.
Novices can have a challenge putting long tubes in, but seldom read instructions, - and ***** like you have to take them off every weekend.
Doug's 453 on sale.

I've seen and worked on a coupla vehicles with the shorty headers, and would like to see any shorty header to pipe connection on the driver's side that doesn't take a lotta fabrication, and doesn't end up looking like the plumbing under a kitchen sink, as I mentioned in an earlier post.
I very much doubt any come near tuned, have so many tight restrictive u-bends, and I had to fab that drivers connection on ONE set , it took longer than installing efficient long tubes, at near the same cost ! !
JMExperience .

Last edited:
Novices can have a challenge putting long tubes in, but seldom read instructions, - and ***** like you have to take them out every weekend .
Doug's on sale, good

Novices can have a challenge putting long tubes in, but seldom read instructions, - and ***** like you have to take them out every weekend .
Doug's on sale, good luck .
was this a typo, not sure i know you. but its all good never the less

i did a search and got nothing. I will ask, has anybody tried/known anybody to use DD9-P block hugger headers from Sanderson sold by summit racing for the early Abodies?
they're just as trying in the install department as doug's or TTI long tubes with the added bonus of having to fab up head pipes.

they 100% do not work with manual transmission.

-
Back