-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Creed has called and his first child is on her way :love7::love7::love7:
I will be back soon, a prayer being sent know for a healthy baby girl
If she looks anything like Creed did when he was born she will look like a dark red skinned monkey with a head full of hair and a hair line growing down her back. Prayer and good thoughts this morning for a healthy baby and some for a Creed and Tabitha the mother, Creed's fist child :shaking2::shaking2:8-[8-[

Attachments

• 73377_490289030428_719095428_7558693_849162_n.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 193
  • dirt track 9 16 006.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 222
Great news for all of your family memike!! Prayers on their way for a healthy little one :happy10:

Hay the Baby and Mom will be just fine, how I know I see Tabitha has been drinking Bud Lite. LOL

Kenny

Congratulations!!! Nothing brings as much joy to a family as a little one. Now as soon as you get a chance get Victoria all cleaned up for babies first ride home!

Healthy and beautiful Laela Nikole S.
I am so proud to have another granddaughter in my life, You can see she has Native American feet, ready to do some tracking with papaw

Mother and father are doing great and thank all of you for your well wishes and prayer's
It's been a great day in my life and god has blest me again with a 7lb 1 oz 20'' Papoose to show my way of life with. It sure felt good seeing Creed holding and helping in the nursery.

Meet my Granddaughter Laela

Attachments

• 73044_10150110713916982_585761981_7662630_4461913_n.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 135
  • granddaughters is here Leala 005.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 160
  • granddaughters is here Leala 010.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 163
Congratulations to all of you on the new member of the family....she's beautiful. Post #22122 that must be a good sign too.

Congrats Creed and Tabitha. Might as well start looking for a car for her since it wont be but 16 yrs and she'll be getting her liscence. Time flys when your having fun. Now dont spoil her Mike......yea right.
Small Block

Best of luck to Tabitha and Creed. Keep us posted on how things are going, Mike. And don't forget the digital camera!! :)
Here is one for you Sid :-D

Attachments

• Leala Nikole 1.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 144
................Well, thats good news..........prayers sent for all.............kim.......

Best of luck to Tabitha and Creed. Keep us posted on how things are going, Mike. And don't forget the digital camera!! :)

Best of luck to Tabitha and Creed, prayers sent.

Congratulations!!! Keep us posted Mike.

Great news for all of your family memike!! Prayers on their way for a healthy little one :happy10:

Hay the Baby and Mom will be just fine, how I know I see Tabitha has been drinking Bud Lite. LOL

Kenny

Awesome!!!!!!

Aloha Mike

Congrats!

Congrats! Prayers sent for a healthy baby girl!

Congratulations, Creed and Tabitha :cheers:

Just what MeMike needs, another granddaughter to spoil :-D.

Congratulations!!! Nothing brings as much joy to a family as a little one. Now as soon as you get a chance get Victoria all cleaned up for babies first ride home!

Congratulations to all of you on the new member of the family....she's beautiful. Post #22122 that must be a good sign too.

Congrats Creed and Tabitha. Might as well start looking for a car for her since it wont be but 16 yrs and she'll be getting her liscence. Time flys when your having fun. Now dont spoil her Mike......yea right.
Small Block

Thank's go out to all my FABO family :happy10::happy10::happy10::cheers:
It sure is a blessing to share a day in my life as big as this one has been :happy10:
Treva and I are going to get some rest so we can spoil mommy and daddy later on. Laela will get spoiled in do time, I don't do diaper's :-D

Attachments

• 73497_10150110756946982_585761981_7663404_1469827_n.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 132
Congrats to you and your family Mike.
Thank you Burnt :happy10:

May God bless your new Grandchild. MMG
Thank you MoparMuscleGuy

congratulations. and now I have somebody else to share a birthday with
To cool :happy10: Happy birthday dodge-n-it

Congrats Tabitha and Creed!

Priceless!
Thank you brother Tony, I could not believe how long Treva and I slept when we got home :happy10:

Congratulations on your family's new little angel!!! She is a future Mopar Babe for sure!!
You know that's the truth :cheers: I can't wait to go see her again :happy10:

Congrats to you and the family!
Hay !! Thank you Frankie :happy10:

She will have two brothers looking out for her :cheers: Two fine young men

Attachments

• Laela's big brother's.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 115
-
Back