Heading to the hospital Happyday!!

-
Congrats' to you and your family Mike. toolman

CONGRATS to the happy family and to you Mike!!!!

glad to hear everything went smooth and she is a healthy baby girl!

its one heck of an experience.

When my little boy was born I cried like a little girl LOL.....very happy time and plenty of good times to come!.

congrats again!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thanks for sharing those great moments with us Mike. Pass on my congratulations and best wishes to Creed and Tabitha.

Oh, and it sounds like you might be a BIT of a proud new Pawpa. :)

Congratulations!
Thank you Gryzynx 8)

Congrats' to you and your family Mike. toolman
Hay Mike:cheers: Thank you

Congrats! Prayers sent for a great healthy life
Thank you for the prays 72Plymouth

Congrats to the new addition to the Slater family!Pawpa will teach Laela right.:cheers:
Thank you for the words of confidence Scott, Everything is going great :cheers:

Congrats to Pop and Grand pop.
Well thank you brother Pete :-D She is a dandy :-D

Happy Birthday Laela!

Congrats to you and the family Mike.
Thank you Noel, Treva is so happy to have another girl in the family, I gave here two boy's :-D

CONGRATS to the happy family and to you Mike!!!!

glad to hear everything went smooth and she is a healthy baby girl!

its one heck of an experience.

When my little boy was born I cried like a little girl LOL.....very happy time and plenty of good times to come!.

congrats again!:cheers::cheers::cheers:
Same here brother, It was a tear jerker with my granddaughters too :happy10::happy10:

Congrats Mike!
Thank you 65Vart, What a great day to be above ground :-D

Sweet good luck.
Thank you Snake, I have a couple music Video's to share her name with 8)

Thanks for sharing those great moments with us Mike. Pass on my congratulations and best wishes to Creed and Tabitha.

Oh, and it sounds like you might be a BIT of a proud new Pawpa. :)
I sure will Sid, I am sure Creed will see this thread in time, he stayed at the horsepital :toothy10: Yep!! I am :-D just a BIT :toothy10:

Congratulations Mike! She's a sweetheart!
Congrats to Creed and Tabitha and the whole family.
I can already see Grandpa MeMike taking her for a walk around the hilltop to show her the wonders of nature.
The upcoming holidays are going to be extra special with a new little one in the family.

Congratulations Mike! She's a sweetheart!
Congrats to Creed and Tabitha and the whole family.
I can already see Grandpa MeMike taking her for a walk around the hilltop to show her the wonders of nature.
The upcoming holidays are going to be extra special with a new little one in the family.
Don't you know it ocdart :happy10:
Thank you from my family here on the hill :happy10:

Well I thought I would update everyone and let yall know Laela and mom are out of the hospital and doing GRRRRRReat :cheers:
Creed got them home and rushed off to get ready for a commitment here in town at the Brick House for a night of music ZWR sure has been busy this mouth . I am so proud :-D:-D:-D:-D

Attachments

• Creed and Laela 3.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Going home.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 58
Amen brother. I am so happy for you guys. There is nothing better then bringing a young life into a loving family. :cheers:

lot's of congratulation. angel in your home. May God bless your new Grandchild, hi baby......

Congratulations to the whole family, and that includes you & Treva, Mike.
C

Laela is beautiful :toothy1: Congrats to your family on the new addition :angel1:

Congrats on the new addition to the Slater clan. :cheers: Glad to hear everyone is doing well. I'm sure in due time, Pawpaw MeMike will be spoiling little Laela like there's no tomorrow. lol :-D

Wylde1.

Hay congratulations to every one Memike!!!!!
She looks just like her Grandpa, a little wrinkly but she may have a little more hair. LOL

Kenny

Amen brother. I am so happy for you guys. There is nothing better then bringing a young life into a loving family. :cheers:
Thank you Noel :happy10: We sure are happy and having another girl for the big brothers they have to look over them 8)

lot's of congratulation. angel in your home. May God bless your new Grandchild, hi baby......
Thank you plam and welcome to this great place I call home :happy10:

Cute kid, congrats :cheers:
Back when my first son was born and some one called him a kid I would say "THAT AIN'T NO BILLY GOAT FELLA" :toothy10::toothy10: Thank you Keith :happy10:

Congratulations to the whole family, and that includes you & Treva, Mike.
C
Thank's clhyer :happy10: our family is growing that is for sure :-D

Laela is beautiful :toothy1: Congrats to your family on the new addition :angel1:
Thank you sista C :happy10:
two grandchildren and two girls, my boys are batting 100% :-D

Congradulations to the growing family Mike and especially mom.:-D
Thank you demon seed, Tabitha is a great lady and she is sooooooo happy to have a baby girl, she has two son's that can keep the boys back for a while that's for sure :-D

Congratulations Memike! :cheers:
Well thank you DarTT, I seen you found my very first post here :cheers:
Thank you for sharing it with me this morning :-D

Congrats dude.
Cool, Thank you dud, it's been a great Strong end and she is doing great. :-D

.......Congrats.........shes a cutie...........kim..........
She is ain't she Kim :-D Thank you :happy10:

Congrats on the new addition to the Slater clan. :cheers: Glad to hear everyone is doing well. I'm sure in due time, Pawpaw MeMike will be spoiling little Laela like there's no tomorrow. lol :-D

Wylde1.
Don't you know it Wylde1, She will get the full treatment :-D

Hay congratulations to every one Memike!!!!!
She looks just like her Grandpa, a little wrinkly but she may have a little more hair. LOL

Kenny
That's what everyone here is saying, I think you are right :-D she has more hair then I do :toothy10:

But I did something about that a couple night's ago :toothy10:

Attachments

• thanksgiving%20011.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 49
-
Back