-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BusFixer

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1963 or 64 used headlight chrome bezels and the rocker panel for the right side-it runs from the rear of the front wheel well to the front of the rear wheel well and under the right door.

I may have the right rocker molding on a 63 valiant and I may also have a left side headlight door but i'm not sure of the condition of the headlight door send me a PM with your e-mail and i'll take some pictures and send them to you

Will it fit the dart and how much are you asking. It is the outer rocker strip under the right door and measures 1 inch wide by 75 inches long.

I may have the right rocker molding on a 63 valiant and I may also have a left side headlight door but i'm not sure of the condition of the headlight door send me a PM with your e-mail and i'll take some pictures and send them to you

hemi446, I found the headlight bezels I was looking for but I am still interested in the right rocker strip under the right door if the one from the valiant is the same. Its about 75 inches long and 1.5 inches wide. send me pics at my email add [email protected] and hopefully we can get this done.

Did you find the rocker molding yet I'm still looking for the molding I have but I can take a picture of the one on my parts car and if it's correct I'll pull it for you

That would be great. I did find the headlight bezels. Got a right tail light assembly or know where to find one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back