Headlight bezel restoration.

-

jamesromeos

Reaction score
My headlight bezels have seen better days, any suggestions how to restore the headlight surrounds, 1968 barracuda, they are dented and scratched from po

A Fellow FABO Member has a shop not far from my house, and specializes in Barracuda Grill and Headlight Restorations. He just finished my '67 Dart GT Grill and Headlight Doors and I couldn't be happier with them. I had to drop off all my emblems to him because they look awful compared to the freshly done grill and headlight doors. It is definitely moving my car up in class. I had to buy new bumpers too, the car just deserves it
I'll forward your info to him and you guys can go from there. He does some nice work.
thepaintguy

James; I'm the Guy the paintguy is referring to.
His name is Scott Chase. We did the barter deal...he painted my door on my 68 Dart and I redid his 67 Dart Grille and Bezels.

You can send me your Grille and HL Bezels for resto.
Here are my rates:
GRILLES (ENTIRE GRILL REDONE, NOT JUST THE SURROUNDS) 280ea + 19shipping
HEADLIGHT BEZELS: 220ea + 9 shipping.

2 week turnaround, once received.

MANY HAPPY FABO CUSTOMERS!!!

can anything be done for this?
11150605_10205926142054155_1010613282936236368_n.jpg

Yup, easy resto. I repair MUCH worse stuf than that.
220ea + 11shipping. Shipping discount of 13 for the pair.

Contact me at partsmonsta here on FABO.
:D

I have to add my two cents on this topic... again. My trim components have come out much better than I first thought. Which in turn meant new bumper's, tail lamps, deck lid trim, and all emblems- most of which are already down at the partsmonsta getting their freshening up. My car might not be a 100 Point Show Winner- but it damn sure is going to get the majority of the attention. I have been painting automotive, motorcycles, aircraft, and marine for forty years. When I find someone that puts forth the effort that I do, that demands attention that I do, I couldn't be happier. My Fellow American can be that good at his job? You just raised the bar! Now I have to work harder and be more detail oriented to match or beat your level of expertise- no one is going to out work me! Show me your best, Fellow American, make sure its your best- cause I'm coming blasting in with top quality paints and materials and the tho down begins!
I work my *** off during the preparation phase, cause when I grab my SATA 4000, loaded with PPG's Finest Chemicals- I'm know I'm tho'n down the best that money can buy- and proud of it.
I'll catch up with you soon!
tpg

PLASTIC GRILLES... can do. :cheers:
70-2 Duster, 71-2 Demon, Dart, 72-4 Cuda, 71 Challenger and MANY MORE!!!

Contact me with your Core Grille Condition. If it is not a Basket Case, I can fix it!

Are you still restoring grills and bezels?

3.24.18 --- Yup, just finishing all the tax return work.
Finishing 68 Cuda Show Grilles, Bezels and Rear Panels for FABO Member, 69 Dart Panel, 68 Coronet RT Panel and Taillights THIS WEEK +, then have some open spots coming up next week. Will pm you.

Side note: This guy does awesome work. Have no fears having him do your stuff.

3.24.18 --- Yup, just finishing all the tax return work.
Finishing 68 Cuda Show Grilles, Bezels and Rear Panels for FABO Member, 69 Dart Panel, 68 Coronet RT Panel and Taillights THIS WEEK +, then have some open spots coming up next week. Will pm you.

Do you do rear trim pieces also?

As many times as I`ve bragged on ur work on my 68 barracuda grills, and no blueberry cake, or maple bars for me !!!????
No sugar high for you, FB...just go sit in the Cuda for awhile. That'll getcha charged up.

-
Back