Headliner question

-

Peter

barracudalover
Reaction score
I want to purchase a new headliner for my )9 fastback. Quite a few available for around a $100.00 online. Classic ind has same in vinyl and a second they call material fine pembrook for Almost $200 anybody familiar with the products? Is the cheaper one a descent product? Thanks

Yes. The Pembrook looked identical to the headliner I took out of my 68 fastback. I bought mine from Legendary and it fit perfectly and looks stock.

Yes. The Pembrook looked identical to the headliner I took out of my 68 fastback. I bought mine from Legendary and it fit perfectly and looks stock.
Thanks! We’re you able to pull the window mounding back to adhere the headliner behind it alright?

Thanks! We’re you able to pull the window mounding back to adhere the headliner behind it alright?

I actually had the car completely disassembled with no interior or glass in it.
Definitely easier than if everything was still in place!

I actually had the car completely disassembled with no interior or glass in it.
Definitely easier than if everything was still in place!
I have the windshield out but was afraid to have the back glass pulled out. Thanks for your input I think I’m leaning toward the Pembrook the vinyl may be janky! Your car looks great love the color!

I have the windshield out but was afraid to have the back glass pulled out. Thanks for your input I think I’m leaning toward the Pembrook the vinyl may be janky! Your car looks great love the color!

Thanks Peter, the color is called EmberGlo pearl !
You can't go wrong with Legendary products. I did my whole interior, including door cards, seat covers, arm rests, headliner and carpet.
The fitment and quality of everything was first rate !

The one installed in my car was purchased from Pro-Fit but came in a legendary box. Nice fit and matched original color and texture nicely!

605788C3-029B-4EA4-97B9-D67AE6058132.jpeg

-
Back