Headliner.

-
The headliner you can get from places like Legendary. The bows and clips you'll probably need to post in the Parts Wanted forum, and also keep an eye on the Parts for Sale forum. Don't forget to get the little retainer that goes on the rear bow to keep everything tight front to rear. Good luck in your search

We actually manufacture an "as original" headliner for the 1969 Dart. Give our sales department a call at 800 363-88804.

I've heard that you have to keep track of the bows and make sure that you keep them in order from front to back. I guess they are different lengths and if you don't put them in right you can end up in a mess. I just heard, I don't know 100%.

I've heard that you have to keep track of the bows and make sure that you keep them in order from front to back. I guess they are different lengths and if you don't put them in right you can end up in a mess. I just heard, I don't know 100%.

That's correct. I always mark them when I remove, front to rear, so they can be installed in the proper locations.

Is there any way to tell which is which if you already have them out and didn't mark them like I did with my Swinger bows? (That was before I heard this.)

-
Back