Heads up.....Do not deal with this guy

-
You are right in your feelings on the situation. It's just bad business practices, and rudeness. He should have asked what he could do to make things better.

You don't know much about me at all if you think I like to complain. I had a hard time trying to decide whether or not to post this about him because of people like you who I have never heard of coming out of the woodwork running your mouth about a situation like this telling me I like to complain.

Running my mouth…HaHaHa, you're showing how much you whine, again! Like I said save this crap for people who steal your money. I don't care if the shipping takes a week or two, I have other things to do to keep me busy. I don't sit on the porch waiting for a package to show up. I would have hung up on you too, after hearing you cry like a six year old girl. You got your panties in a bunch because he wouldn't listen to your whining.

amazing how some people come out of the woodwork when they get a chance to take a jab at someone. I don't have time to get in a pissing match with him, I have to get back out on the porch and wait for a package to get here. The whole purpose of this thread was to give you guys a heads up about they way someone does business and look where it ends up heading.

Running my mouth…HaHaHa, you're showing how much you whine, again! Like I said save this crap for people who steal your money. I don't care if the shipping takes a week or two, I have other things to do to keep me busy. I don't sit on the porch waiting for a package to show up. I would have hung up on you too, after hearing you cry like a six year old girl. You got your panties in a bunch because he wouldn't listen to your whining.

G- I do not understand your post or your position. The man is giving us a heads-up warning about poor business practice and questionable ethics in light of the recent Mike440/Ply30 Ponzi scheme that's been raging here for the last couple weeks...our own good FABO members bilked out of, so far, well over a grand. Quite a bit more if you figure out what Justin took everyone for before he was banned (if they are, indeed the same person).
You sound like the guy yelling out your bedroom window at Paul Revere to "shut the hell up!" because you're trying to sleep.
OP is not "whining" about a parts delay...he's calling foul on a rotten (and potentially illegal) business practice of selling parts that somebody already paid for and the belligerent and rude follow-up behavior.
Shoddy business practice a best, and most definitely unprofessional in my book.
I'm happy to hear you've had good luck, but somehow think if the shoe was on the other foot you might feel likewise.

I guess it never occurred to you that it could be an honest mistake on their part. Maybe the guy didn't explain it to you in the best terms or how you wanted to hear. Nope, it's a nefarious purposeful action to piss you off. :)

Here's one that happened in my shop. Customer orders a part, part arrives and is sitting on the inventory check in table. Another employee has a customer ask about that exact part, walks back, grabs the inventory sheet, checks off that it arrived and sells it to the walk in customer. Meanwhile the customer that ordered the part was already called and comes in to find out the part he was waiting 3 weeks for was sold. Nobody did anything on purpose to screw over the customer. I'd bet if the op was the ordering customer the response would be just like this thread. Crap happens! We instituted procedures to make sure special ordered parts weren't sold to walk ins, unlike this situation of a standard stocked item.

moparshop has been in business for a LONG TIME! He's nothing like Justin. If you want to compare the two, you really need to look at whether the buyer got his $ back... that's just like Justin, Right? It's a terrible comparison. Maybe an appearance on the peoples court is in the cards. :)

Gregn69cuda- you got your point across... Now go do those important things you have to do instead of posting on here whining about someone whining. You may not care about bad business practices, but I do, as well as many others. This thread saved me some trouble in the sense that, should I choose to ever purchase from this seller, I now have a heads up and would most likely call and make sure all is good before I pay or place an order. If not, I take my business elsewhere.

Crackedback- if it was a mistake... Then an apology is due, hanging up on someone is not an apology or a sign that a mistake was made. That's a big "F-U" in my book. Once again, bad business practice and I personally would rather take my money elsewhere.

I guess it never occurred to you that it could be an honest mistake on their part. Maybe the guy didn't explain it to you in the best terms or how you wanted to hear. Nope, it's a nefarious purposeful action to piss you off. :)

Here's one that happened in my shop. Customer orders a part, part arrives and is sitting on the inventory check in table. Another employee has a customer ask about that exact part, walks back, grabs the order sheet, checks off that it arrived and sells it to the walk in customer. Meanwhile the customer that ordered the part was already called and comes in to find out the part he was waiting 3 weeks for was sold. Nobody did anything on purpose to screw over the customer. I'd bet if the op was the ordering customer the response would be just like this thread. Crap happens!

moparshop has been in business for a LONG TIME! He's nothing like Justin. If you want to compare the two, you really need to look at whether the buyer got his $ back... that's just like Justin, Right? It's a terrible comparison.

cb....In your instance, it WAS an honest mistake. But when someone makes an honest mistake, they "man-up", make/take the phone call and explain the situation and do what they can to make it right...not hang up the phone. That's the action of a man stepping in his own ****. Sorry.
How did you handle your situation?

If I buy a damn part no matter where from. That damn thing better ship asap. You get my money asap so I want my part asap. Making and honest mistake is one thing. But once I make payment those parts should be pulled and boxed. I'm not buying that made a mistake BS. If I order something 9 times out of 10 I need it yesterday. Not like I can go to autozone and buy 95% of the crap i need for the cuda

The guy was wrong to sell your stuff to somebody else period, end of story. He should have told the walk in customer he didn't have any and that he could get one for that guy in a week. If he wanted to call you and ask if you wanted to sell your part that was in his possession, then that would be another story. Making it right isn't just admitting to it, it would be giving you both parts at cost and an apology not a phone hung up on you.

Gregn69cuda- you got your point across... Now go do those important things you have to do instead of posting on here whining about someone whining. You may not care about bad business practices, but I do, as well as many others.

Ed has always been easy to deal with, if he steals your money start a thread about it. You guys just have the need to make some drama about your tiny issues. The op posts on a public forum and wants everyone to pat him on the back for saving them from the sinister, evil parts dealer. If you want, you can now go and wait on the porch for your UPS guy.

adamp don't confuse my confronting op about his whining, as whining. I would call it defending a seller that I know to be trustworthy. He has to deal with lots of different personalities, and the op is a cry baby. To hear a grown man cry because he didn't get his whole order in one package would have made me hang up on him too. All of this over $40, must be poor as church mice.

I bought these 2 sets on 4/8. They shipped on 4/9. I received them on 4/13. If he knew on 4/8 when he boxed them up for shipment that he only had one set, why didn't he contact me and let me know that he was short if it was an honest mistake. Why......because he knew that he had sold one of my sets to a walk in. Don't get me wrong here, if it had been an honest mistake and he had contacted me, could have been a different story. He put on the invoice that the other set would ship out on Monday. which would have been the 13th. ( see attached pic ). I called on Monday afternoon to get the updated tracking #. He then told me that it would ship on Tuesday. When I started asking why it had not shipped Monday like it stated on the invoice, he started to hem haw around and couldn't answer. Why..... because his shipment didn't arrive like he thought it would. He sold my item the week before and though he could get by with jacking me around with lies. If you look at the auction # 271825061457 on ebay, it will show 2 of these sold to me on 4/8. so he had them in stock at the time I bought them.

Attachments

• DSC08201.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 223
Yea right you go tell an Ebay seller, hey I spent the money for your parts at a swap meet. I'll send you other money next week and see how that goes over. The guys your buddy and you defend him, I get it, but it doesn't change the fact that this transaction was handled like a cheap hack.......JMO

Taken from the BBB web site:
Complaint
I ordered Dash vent hose kit the Ad says DASH VENT hose and clips, I printed out the ad, after I received the kit there was no clips, now he says they don't come whit clips they don't make them anymore. he changed the ad to say without clips but I have the ads that I printed out before he could change it, I filed a complaint with PayPal which I won, but know I have to pay the return shipping which will cost me $15.00 1/3 the total price I believe he should pay for the return shipping because he tried the scam me with a false ad. -
To be fair it's the only one listed...but like trudysduster most people don't file a report.
Thank you again for the heads up

When I sale stuff on ebay I already have the item boxed up as to charge only the correct amount of shipping. I understand things happen but as said should of sent an email telling what has happened. Don't know if this makes that guy a bad person maybe just very busy?

Ed is the only reproduction parts guy i will buy from. i think you just like to complain. So you have to wait a week, like it's going to stall your restoration? These types of posts should be about people who steal your money, not someone whining about delayed shipping.

I'm pretty sure that IS stealing!! and Terrible business practice as he made NO attempt to contact his customer and try to rectify the situation. which would've probably been very easy to do until he started Lying and being Rude to the man. thanks

Ed has always been easy to deal with, if he steals your money start a thread about it. You guys just have the need to make some drama about your tiny issues. The op posts on a public forum and wants everyone to pat him on the back for saving them from the sinister, evil parts dealer. If you want, you can now go and wait on the porch for your UPS guy.

adamp don't confuse my confronting op about his whining, as whining. I would call it defending a seller that I know to be trustworthy. He has to deal with lots of different personalities, and the op is a cry baby. To hear a grown man cry because he didn't get his whole order in one package would have made me hang up on him too. All of this over $40, must be poor as church mice.

So you are not crying but you are calling a member here a crybaby?
He's just telling the truth of what happened, why does the truth hurt you so much?

....would have made me hang up on him too.
So you're just as bad as he is. You seem to think that "Ed" didn't do anything wrong and that
it was ok for him to sell a part that no longer belonged to him and then make the first buyer
wait for the replacement. No big deal to you huh. you would have hung up on the customer
too for calling you on this deceptive practice. Your view is more disturbing than what he did!

No, it doesn't make him a bad guy. He could be the best man on the earth BUT.... you just don't do business like that. someone pays, that belongs to that person. If a mistake is made, you need to contact that person and let him know a mistake has been made. Not ship out 1/2 of an order and not bother to contact him. I consider the guys on here my friends. I just wanted to give my friends a heads up about a problem I had with a so called " Mopar " guy. I don't believe a Chevy guy would be buying Mopar parts. I have no intensions of badmouthing the guy personally. As a business person, I believe he done wrong. Buy as you please.

if he steals your money start a thread about it. You guys just have the need to make some drama about your tiny issues.
So you think it's no big deal if he lies to you, steals your money and then hangs up on you?

"Drama" and "tiny issues"? Just "start a thread on it"?

You're a #@&*% idiot!

691910602160022853.jpg

:D

If the shoe was on the other foot I'd bet he feel totally different about the situation.
I still say it's all for post count:pottytra:
If he don't think that's bad business I would be Leary of buying anything from him.

The heads up is great. Any issue of this kind should be disclosed.
I have been stung before and it will happen again.
When your on the other side of the Pacific Ocean it's hard to face the guy and even get help from local authorities.
Keep posting the warnings buddy atleast it helps out the overseas guys.

Bill , you did not do anything wrong by letting us know about this. don't let them get to you. just keep plugging away at that valiant. I know how it feels to continually get **** from *** monkeys for posting personal experiences.

-
Back