Heads up Island members!!!...Mopar show July 15th!!!

-

65Val

Average Length Member
Reaction score
""Heads up Island members!!!...Mopar show July 15th!!!""

Parksville Chrysler is having their 6th annual Mopar-Only Show on July 15th/07

See below for show poster...

MoparShowScan.jpg

Did anyone go to the Mopar Madness show yesterday in Langley?

Sooo,,,who's going????...Jimmy,Austin,Rob,Wiff..anyone else..?????? Maybe we can "Caravan" up there.

Hummmmm...3:91s all the way up to Parksville. Could take me a while to get there! I will have too think about it. Just found out the one at Beaver Lake is an "open" one put on by the Tang boys :angry7: If we Caravan...kinda nicely up there..thats cool!

hay you guys have fun down there. i'm being sent out to nimmo bay resort to baby sit a jetranger, though i can think of worse places to be sent on a sunny weekend.
try not to get into to much trouble
austin

hay you guys have fun down there. i'm being sent out to nimmo bay resort to baby sit a jetranger, though i can think of worse places to be sent on a sunny weekend.
try not to get into to much trouble
austin

Austin...Now, that sounds like a "really" ruff weekend. :bootysha: LOL. Hope you have a good time...maybe a little fishing! We will all meet up sometime :cheers:

Suppose to rain Sunday for the Car Shows! "Our Luck" has it!. I will be at Francell's tonight about 5 PM or so for a coffee and a drive after.

Austin...Now, that sounds like a "really" ruff weekend. :bootysha: LOL. Hope you have a good time...maybe a little fishing! We will all meet up sometime :cheers:

ya well what can i say it's not your tippicall camp job for sure. if you have not checked out there web site you should nimmobayresort.com. then you guys will really feal sorry for me

as for the fishing haven't had a chance yet though one of the guids is showing me how to fly fish. though looking at the price of the fly fishing gear i don't know if i could aford that and the valiant at this time.

hope it does not rain on you guys on sunday
austin

We're going up to the cabin tomorrow, about 15 minutes from Parksville so I'll drop by but it won't be until after 12:00. If anyone goes up drop by the cabin for a cold one :D

I went to Mopar Madness last weekend, I put up a post with some pics, I'll be putting up more later today.

-
Back