Heads up on tti header warranty

-

downsr

Reaction score
Have bought a couple of sets of these for small block.One set rusted in a few different places.Called tti to see if the coating is under warranty.Some headers have a life time warranty on them.TTI has another company do there coating and they are only warrantied for 2 years.So if you have problems dont wait to long to contact them.For as much as you have to pay for them you would think they would be warrantied for as long as you own car.And good luck trying to talk to the owner who does the coating

I will never by coated headers again. I buy them raw, and send them out to be coated. TTI has crap coatings.. I could not agree with you more. Good heads up for others.

Wood.

I have never had anybody is coding last. And the best coding I ever had was on a black jack header. They called it something like, a little coat? Regardless, it was a thick white heavy very rough textured surface that lasted.

I have never had anybody is coding last. And the best coding I ever had was on a black jack header. They called it something like, a little coat? Regardless, it was a thick white heavy very rough textured surface that lasted.
There is place here we use called Fireball Performance Coatings - Home the coating is thick and polishes like mirror. Service is top notch too.

Woodie

Update ! The company that does the coating called and he said they would recoat them even though it has been over 2 years. I have to pay shipping. I don't have a problem with that.I know jet coat does a lot of coating o0n headers and they are guaranteed for as long as you on the car.I also told tti headers that I was going to post this on this web site

Black Jack Alumacoat headers. I purchased a set in the mid 1980s. Great coating that lasted a very long time.

-
Back