Heater Box Clips

-

1966er

Reaction score
After removing my heater box for a core change, I noticed that the clips that hold the 2 halves together looked very familiar.

So, being a early Mustang owner, it turns out the the mustang heater box clips are the same. They snapped right in place.

The picture below shows the one on the left is off the Dart, & the ones for the Mustang on the right.......

Now I haven't checked to see if they are available for MOPARS, but this link http://www.cjponyparts.com/scott-drake-heater-housing-clip-1965-1968/p/C0DF19A779A/ has them them & free shipping.

When I was restoring my Mustang, I bought most of my parts from here.

Great people to deal with.

Just wanted to pass this along.

Attachments

• 1338414109977.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 327
Thanks. People fuss that Mopar __ are no good or strange in some way, when Mopar didn't make most of whatever they are complaining about and the part or design is generic across many cars of that era. Most of the complaints about firewall connectors, ballast resistors, carburetors, and such can be found on GM or Ford websites. We can learn a lot from them, and rob their parts bins.

Awesome, I actually have an a/c Box with all the clips sitting on my Garage floor. But I'm glad you found them.

-
Back