Heater delete air boxes? Seen em?

-

Ol'forest

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm going to remove the heater from my 75 duster and wondered if theres a heater delete air box to fill the hole left by the heater in the cowl? I have a right side one from a New Zealand valiant, but its not quite the same as the left one on my duster. I have the radio and heater delete plates from NZ valiants for the dash, but wondered what the US cars used? What did hemi darts have? Any pictures?

Hi all, I'm going to remove the heater from my 75 duster and wondered if theres a heater delete air box to fill the hole left by the heater in the cowl? I have a right side one from a New Zealand valiant, but its not quite the same as the left one on my duster. I have the radio and heater delete plates from NZ valiants for the dash, but wondered what the US cars used? What did hemi darts have? Any pictures?

I bought a drivers side A body air box and put it on the pass side on my 68 fastback. the door will open *** backwards to what the heater box door did, but who cares.! jfyi

A US left side air box is what you would need but you'd probably have better luck finding a left-side heater delete from Australia. Probably more heater delete cars down there.

I've bought two Australian driver's side (RHD) fresh air boxes to use on my car. Right side heater delete fresh air boxes are nearly impossible to find here.

Both my dusters are LHD, just don't like how the air boxes are different, I may use something different all together but I'm still keen to see what the hemi a-bods used.

These are from a friend's 67 more door, I have the same in my car.
The last one is another friend's 69 with the 68 Signet dash panel, uber rare!

Attachments

• 0828131835.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 131
  • 0828131836.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 113
  • 0828131836a.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 132
  • 3701d953edc24dc23687724a10667a8b.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 98
-
Back