Hedman B Body Headers vs Jegs B Body headers

-
The ebay auction clearly states what the product fits in the ad description. If you cannot comprehwnd that I can't help but blame public schooling.
The Ebay auction also clearly has a compatibility chart that states they fit a '70 Coronet with a slant six engine.....so, I guess you are all set as long as you read only what you want to read. I will assume YOU went to public school lol. Is this YOUR ad?? The seller is clearly a dipshit...

I didn't think anyone even looked at the "fits" chart on ebay. This has been known issue for some time. A best practice you can adopt would be to read the manufacturer's installation instructions or contact them directly. Relying on the Ebay platform for factual product information will not provide satisfactory results.
Know you know too lol.

20221105_083316.jpg

20221105_083118.jpg

I didn't think anyone even looked at the "fits" chart on ebay. This has been known issue for some time. A best practice you can adopt would be to read the manufacturer's installation instructions or contact them directly. Relying on the Ebay platform for factual product information will not provide satisfactory results.
Know you know too lol.

View attachment 1716007140

View attachment 1716007142
I see you’ve got these up for sale now, how was the fit with the 4 speed?

-
Back