-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtn Thunder

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
Hedman Husler 75110 fenderwell headers. I bought them about a month ago from a fellow FABO member. I like a fenderwell header for racing purposes and got these knowing I may have to alter them to fit my 69 Dart. They can be made to fit, I just decided to try to sell them instead.
They are in new condition, just lacking gaskets and bolts. In order to ship in a smaller box, I can cut the mounting flanges and take them apart to pack them better. This would not hurt a thing and would make installation easier.
Heres the link that I bought them from:http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=129030&highlight=hedman+75110
I want $450 plus shipping from 93561 Tehachapi Ca. PM me here.
I know shipping is expensive so I can deliver to Spring Fling as an option. Thanks. Mike

Attachments

• 100_2776.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 698
  • 100_2777.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 721
Trades? Looking for msd distributor and a edelbrock victor intake for a smallblock as part trade.

Hedman Husler 75110 fenderwell headers. I bought them about a month ago from a fellow FABO member. I like a fenderwell header for racing purposes and got these knowing I may have to alter them to fit my 69 Dart. They can be made to fit, I just decided to try to sell them instead.
They are in new condition, just lacking gaskets and bolts. In order to ship in a smaller box, I can cut the mounting flanges and take them apart to pack them better. This would not hurt a thing and would make installation easier.
Heres the link that I bought them from:http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=129030&highlight=hedman+75110
I want $450 plus shipping from 93561 Tehachapi Ca. PM me here.
I know shipping is expensive so I can deliver to Spring Fling as an option. Thanks. Mike
that Is a good looking set of headers..and I like your idea of the cutting the flange I like a header that each tube is by its self.they go on better........good luck with the sell of them..........Artie

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back