HELL YEAH....F...the NINERS!

-

Hemioutlaw

Make America Great Again!
Reaction score
Barely started watching again this past Thanksgiving.

Ever since Krapperdick drove me away from the game, I've hoped the Niners would never win again!

Woot Chiefs..Super Bowl Champions!

Any good commercials? Did not watch! NFL sucks for me!

Didn't see any that were memorable = Boring

Best one for me was a Jeep commercial w/ Bill Murray and a Groundhog.

Guess I will not bother watching the recording just for the commercials. was planning on blowing through the football part. Like said NFL sucks for me. What a shame!

Guess I will not bother watching the recording just for the commercials. was planning on blowing through the football part. Like said NFL sucks for me. What a shame!

I used to love the game but when it got political I bailed out, like i said I just barely started watching again.

Even the commercials suck any more! I long for the days of What’s Uppp! And simple frogs.

870766580_1081918707292176384_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ohc=m31E6MxLpY8AX9QNEiC&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

those were great. they seem to have lost all imagination these days.

You would think they would get better. For many years of watching other than my team it was the go to. Only reason I used to watch. Any more who cares. Like said recorded for the commercials but will just delete it all.

You would think they would get better. For many years of watching other than my team it was the go to. Only reason I used to watch. Any more who cares. Like said recorded for the commercials but will just delete it all.

Blank tape would be more fun to watch than those commercials. The Murray commercial made me laugh!

Blank tape would be more fun to watch than those commercials. The Murray commercial made me laugh!

Was hoping some one would say the commercials stepped up! Glad you laughed at that one, still have not seen it. Guess it may come out later.

The Bill Murray advert was just done the week before in Woodstock Illinois...:D

Mountain Dew Zero/The Shining and Jimmy Fallon with Michelob Ultra were close behind Bill Murray and Phil the groundhog

-
Back