Hellaphant sold out!

-

Mopar-Mitch

Reaction score
Just saw where the Hellaphant crate engine sold out in less than 48 hrs. I missed out on mine, hope you got one!:)

I tried to get one...but since all I had to spend was $10, all I got was a sticker.:D

1E3DA990-6ECB-4301-A89E-F8A21137D957.jpeg

I bought 4 extra. Anyone needing one just give me $50 profit and all will be good!!!! You got to pick them up at my South American location in Brazil.

I bought 4 extra. Anyone needing one just give me $50 profit and all will be good!!!! You got to pick them up at my South American location in Brazil.

let me get a hold of my cousin Habib, hes an Ethiopian prince, he'll send you an email asking where to wire the money too

let me get a hold of my cousin Habib, hes an Ethiopian prince, he'll send you an email asking where to wire the money too
Sounds good, I keep an account in Yamen! just for big ticket sales!! lol

Anyway, glad Mother Mopar is still alive and well in this morn high performance world!! Sadly my finances can barely afford a wore out teener!!!

That particular image? How old is this shirt? Do you have a pic of it?
No pics right now, was from the 70`s , when the hemi owners had a meet in Tulsa. I had the fastest hemi there . The good old days !

Hey Mopar Mitch, I have a friend who sells parts for Mopar in VA beach.he sold one 426 not sure what all he included.it cost $35,600 really not a bad deal from 1000 hp hemi

I wonder how many were being produced?
Seems crazy to me that ppl have 35k to spend on an engine. I hate being poor!

-
Back